Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adlanna is 18mo!

Can you believe she is actually 1 1/2 years already?? WOW times flies!!!
Here is a glimpse into what a 1 1/2 yr old gets into!









This is what we did over the weekend we played outside it was warm most of the days, and it was fun to get her slide outside and play. She is bundled up because it was like 5pm and getting cold and chris wanted to go play again before it got cold. (HA HA it was already cold!)







Ok so now for the boring stuff, feel free to zone out of leave a comment now.

Pregnancy update: So I am not telling you this to complain but to remember and chart how these pregnancies go. So remember this started off painless... I was shocked I could feel that good... yeah that didn't last. Because of the cold I have puked more, now my body is in habit and I was puking once a day, then twice a day and finally I was dehydrated which is NOT good. My tummy was acheing (still is btw) ALL day and night long... which is just miserable... I gave in and called the dr. for some medicine, I got some phenagren for the nausea which the last 3 days have helped. I still have been out because I am adjusting to how tired the medicine makes me... taking cat naps throughout the day. Plus the acheing (which the dr. says is 1. from dehydration and 2. from chasing addie and picking her up etc...) so I have been taking it easy... Yesterday I puked despite the medicine because of some excess phlem from my cold that yes is STILL here... THAT puke HURT my tummy BADLY... like brought tears to my eyes, It was the strangest thing ever, then all day that part of my stomach (which is low and on my left which is where I feel the baby is) hurt, like I had pulled something... which put me into a mental./ emotional stress out and it wasn't good. So I think I partly checked out, I forgot everything I was planning on doing yesterday and I didn't do anything... :( Anyway after lots of praying I do feel better and am not as worried... but man this is HARDER than I imagined... I must add I have cried a lot more with this pregnancy... its madness but I get so guilty thinking i'm a bad mom to addie because i can't play with her as much or i forget to feed on time and she is starving before I realize although I'm not hungry she is! Plus learning about dehydration and how much I was puking I was stressed I was hurting the baby... BLAH BLAH BLAH... I would count 2 emotional breakdowns where I just cried all day long! :(

Now for the good news, my first appointment is on Monday... I finally decided which Dr. to go to so that's off my brain... and I am thrilled to hear the heartbeat... or two. AND hear my dr. predict a boy or girl... HA HA

Then OFF the subject... Joane comes into town on Tues... So i'll get to see her and her belly and toddler over that weekend...!!!! (not to mention most of her family which is like my family)

4 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

so what doc/midwife did you decide to go with? and why? i thought Joane was not coming until the 14th and you were coming up here to see her.......

heidijogoody said...

Addlanna is a silly little girl.

Grammy Sherie said...

The first pics are funny! Looks Addie had a ball outside! Where did she ever learn to grin like that! Wow and so many teeth.

I am so sorry that you have been so sick! Feel better soon!

XOXOXO,
Love you,
Grammy

Julie said...

Ah! I love that chocolate face! And purple hat! She is growing so fast.

Get better!