Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Random note

Adlanna tries to climb up on my lap and anywhere she can get when i'm sitting or laying on the couch... and often she pushes on my tummy and it hurts, so i have been telling her that she has to be soft with mom's tummy because there is a baby in there, and she lifts up my shirt, pets my tummy like she would the cat, kisses it, then pulls my shirt back down. I thought it was too cute not to share.

5 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

Wow! That is good that you got that down in the records! So cute! She is precious!
xoxo
Grammy

The Loden's said...

Wow I wish John David understood like that.

heidijogoody said...

That is so adorable!

kevin and angie said...

oooh, she is so cute!!

Julie said...

Soo cute! By the way - I love your header! Adorable!