Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 12, 2009

In case any of you were wondering

Yeah I thought I was on my death bed a day or two ago. Chris caught something from work and brought it home, so He has been home sick... (which means he is really really sick... and whiney) Adlanna has new teeth and is just laying around and cuddleing and on top of morning sickness I have the terrible cold too. We all have been to the dr. where they did some tests, no results yet, but most anything I can't take medicine because it could harm the fetus... and Adlanna is at risk of catching it, so cross your fingers and say a little prayer she stays healthy and we can all survive this. Thanks to Teresa and some homemade chicken noodle soup yesterday was a better day, but it still takes all the energy I have to sit up for 5min. :( so i'm going to lay back down.
XOXOX

4 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

We wish you all the best of luck getting back into the healthy realm!

I hope that you all get feeling better and that Adlanna stays healthy and happy!

Best of luck! I am still trying to figure out how to get you some spaghetti.

Love ya!
Grammy and Grampy Doug
xoxoxo

The Armstrong Family said...

FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!

heidijogoody said...

Oh you poor thing I hope it doesn't hit Adlanna and I hope you kick it fast!

kevin and angie said...

I hope you all start feeling better soon, it is NO fun being a sick mommy!!!