Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 2, 2009

Adlanna is 17 months old!

Can you believe she is nearly a year and a half?? WOW !!

The first set of pictures are to show off her cute pigtails!!!
Adlanna says I Love when we say I love you. ... she hasn't gotten the you part yet, we finally got it on video, but it's on the camcorder so we will see if we can get it up on the blog. She also said Cuca. We have heard her impersonate a dog, cat, duck, bird, elephant and piggy... she will get the first three automatically when we ask for those animal sounds... the rest we have to do then she copies.

She snuggled me the other morning then sat up and kissed me like 5 times, then laid down and snuggled more then sat up and i got 7 more kisses then laid back down then sat back up and gave me more kisses...

While watching Barney, she started putting her arms out like a airplane and spun around and fell down and got up and spun around she was so excited to copy barney. She also would give us a hug and kiss when he sang his closing song. GO BARNEY!










So this is for journaling purposes & for those people who commented and emailed about the pregnancy:

This pregnancy has been very interesting... heres why: within days of conception if you will... I had symptoms, I was tasting metal, I was having a LOT of headaches, I even felt sick to my stomach, and had cravings. Then I had those 3 terrible days that I was seriously so so sick and never left the couch... still not 100% if it was just the pregnancy or if I had a bug too. Then I felt so good for a week I was nervous that it was a false positive... because I felt SO good, too good to be prego. So I retested... and instantly I knew I just felt good... which was good, I hurried and got some of the house really really clean in case the feeling good didn't last... and did a few random chores I have been putting off. The next week I felt good 5 out of 7 days... and the 2 days that weren't GREAT were still ok, just sickness at night. Then the last 4 days I was SICK Thursday I didn't do much, I wanted to puke all day, I was hungry all day which is a bad combo. Tired and just wanted to NAP all day because that was the only time I wasn't miserable. Friday I had a headache all day and tasted metal all day and kept trying to munch or drink to get rid of the taste for a few min. in return I got sick from drinking too much and was back to wanting to puke. HA HA Saturday I wasn't terrible, Sickness was on and off and I just had to watch what I did and lay down when I felt bad, I also started feeling dizzy and weak, like weak enough I felt like I would drop Adlanna if I carried her. Sunday I was back to Thursday, sick sick sick, I lost my breakfast after the tooth paste gagged me, I ended up laying in the middle of the kitchen floor because the oven was heating up the house and the heat makes me feel 200% times worse and basicaly laid on the couch and played games with chris until I felt like i couldn't hold the remote anymore. This morning we are ok, I jumped out of bed and put food in my mouth to try to hold off any sickness that might come, we shall see if it works.

(Comparing it to being pregnant with Adlanna: the metal taste didn't come so soon, I never had headaches with her, I had to convince myself to eat and that something sounded good, instead of craving anything I see on tv. I only had one craving my entire pregnancy with her...)











The weekend: we had a million different plans this weekend and they changed a million more times, the only thing we really planned on doing and got done was going out to dinner with Sherie and Doug while they were in Cedar looking at a loader to purchase. Thanks for dinner guys! Sunday morning Chris got up with Adlanna so I could sleep in, When I woke up she was in the funniest outfit and I ddin't get time to take a picture before she had to be changed, but Chris put her in shorts and a onesie that one of the kids painted, which is why i was going to take the picture to see who painted it. But also because I thought it was funny she was in shorts. HA HA HA
I tried to put Adlannas hair into two low pony tails behind her ears and it turned out so cute, I had to take pictures. She looked like such a big girl. Some of these pictures are from Sheries camera while she was here visiting, Adlanna was pulling lots of cheesy faces! (Grammy Sherie did her hair, are you so proud!). And some are from playing in the snow yesterday I NEEDED FRESH AIR. So we bundled up and went playing in the backyard.She is standing... it's up to her knees!




5 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

LMAO those faces are wicked funny!

Why is she not wearing the cute little gloves from Aunt Brittany out in the snow?!?!

kevin and angie said...

I know I am a little slow, but CONGRATS on your pregnancy!! That will be so fun (I know the being sick is no fun, but oh so worth it right?!!) I hope you start feeling better soon. Your little Adlanna is just as cute as ever. I can't wait until I can put Carrie's hair in little pig tails!!

Josie said...

I love Chris making her eat the snow! She does make some pretty interesting faces.... so cute! Bailey does the exact same thing with her binkis- she always has to have one in each hand too!

Grammy Sherie said...

I like the photo of Addie standing in front of the white fence. Her shadow is that of her father! How funny! It is darling! Very neat effect!

It was good to see you, even if it was just for a minute!

Love you!
Stay healthy and happy!

heidijogoody said...

Adlanna is getting so big. She is such a pretty little thing. I love the cute piggies. I remember the first time I did those in my girls hair I was so excited! I hope this pregnancy won't keep you too sick for very long.