Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 6, 2009

Food for Thought Friday & Fun Updates!

Learning how to use the sit n spin she got for christmas. I didn't think she would know what to do, but she hoped on and started spinning... She even found a button that sings Doras theme song and just screams along with it. It's awesome!

So it's been a busy week and exciting!!! I was sick off and on, Today I feel GREAT!!! Lacie my sweet neice even brought my craving body some yummy lunch... Lacie YOUR THE BEST!
I have been pulling out baby stuff and seeing what I have to make... blankets bibs burps etc. Also bows because I want Addie to have a really cute bow for Vday. I was going to make a blanket or two for her for the holiday but my machine is wiggin out, so a bow will have to do! Anyway!!!
Adlanna is so cute she is loving to dress up... in our shoes... she can't seem to keep Chris' on her little foot, but if she puts her boot on then his shoe it stays... and she walks around its hylerious! We only got pics of her with my mismatched shoes... hmmm must take after her mom!

she was STUCKShe kicked them off all annoyed!! HEE HEE

She also is great at pretending, she carries around a spoon and a little toy which she uses as a bowl and scoops food out to feed me, dad, herself, the baby doll, the cat. anyone who will pretend to eat it. HA HA HA sometimes she shoves the spoon IN YOUR MOUTH HARD because she really wants you to taste it... I laugh! If she is hungry and you ask if she wants food, or if she is done and you ask if she is done, she nearly screams YEAH!! it's so darn cute. I can't get over how darn cute she really is!!!

For journals purposes Bailey turns 1 on Sunday HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY! And Joane found out she is having another Boy !!! Congrats guys!!!

See the lips? this is my windsheild and the kissy lips that Chris left for me
Adlanna's first car test drive
She did escape and had to be put up in the cart instead... man it was a pain pushing a car around the store when the kid was in the cart like normal! :(



Food for Thought Friday: So I copied this from Pillsbury's website, but we have used it and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. This will be one recipe I will make for Vday along with reg. sugar cookies... to decorate!!!

Dessert Fruit Pizza:
INGREDIENTS
1roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3cup sugar
1/2teaspoon vanilla
1cup fresh or canned peach slices, drained, cut into thinner slices
1cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
1cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2cup apple jelly


DIRECTIONS
1.Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or spray with cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
2.Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
3.In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
4.Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges or squares. Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Just wait until Addie can really talk and you will find her pretending things that you know darn well she learned from you! She is such a cutie pie

The Ross Family said...

Adlanna's hair is getting longer! Her pigtails are super cute!!