Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines 2009

Cute, I wish my face wasn't cut off!
tickle tickle

the girls.
snuggle

and NO she wont leave bows or anything in... she just tears them and some hair out... :(
kissy kissy







see Britt the bruise is gone and she fell head first out a window of her playhouse and burned her forehead TWO spots there now all scabbed up... one after another.












Adlanna has a second whole vday outfit that i didn't get a pic of before she made a mess of it.


So I don't feel too hot but I am going to try to get through this to post some pictures since its been forever since I have! THEY ARE IN THE WRONG ORDER SORRY!!!
I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN-DAVID TUCKER LODEN!!!!!! Who turned one today!!!

Ok, so Valentines day I felt well enough to leave the house, I found out early that Chris didn't even realize it was a holiday so I immediatly didn't expect anything.. I wasn't mad maybe a little bummed since I didnt feel well I was hoping for something fun to cheer me up. So I told Chris to get Adlannas present out and he gave her a love bug, it is the cutest softest cuddelyest thing ever!!! She loved it. Around lunch I told him since he had nothing planned I would like to buy him dinner since I didn't feel like making it, and he loves sticky fingers from wingers. So We ran around and got Wingers for him, KFC mashed potatoes & gravy(that I normally hate but was CRAVING) for me and some cheesecake and tres leches cake for dessert. While we were in Lins the bakery offered a free doz doughtnuts so we got those too...

We got home and ate yummy food (thank heavens this was a day I could eat) and enjoyed ourselves. Adlanna got a chocolate glazed doughtnut for dessert and she loved it! Then a few hours later after Chris asking if it really was valentines today and how he forgot and he was sorry he didn't have anything and asking me if I was mad, he disapeared and came back in with his arms behind his back. I knew it had been a joke then, but here I am all dissapointed ALL day long and he waits until after dinnertime to tell me it was a joke. RUDE **anyone wanna mention to him that's not nice, please do!!!**

He bargained a kiss in exchange for what was behind his back then showed me it was this cute little bee planter. So cute and fits so well in my kitchen. :)

Anyway We are headed up north tonight *crossing my fingers driving isn't as bad as it was with Adlanna* so we will see MOST of you tomorrow!!!

XOXOXO



food for thought friday:

MAGIC BARS
Ingredients:
shredded coconut
chocolate chips
sweetned condensed milk
grahm crackers smashed
butter

So crunch up some grahms enough to cover the bottom of a bar pan for a crust, mix in a fewTBS of melted butter to get it to stick.
Spread chocolate chips and Chris and I often add PB chips or toffe chips to add to it but its not necessary. Then pour on the milk and spread with coconut. Bake in the oven until the coconut starts to brown. :) YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Chris made these for me when he was preposing he took them on the picnic at the temple. So this dessert I don't make.. he does because it's my special treat... and they are GONE fast!!!

5 comments:

Brandy said...

I LOVE the doughnut pictures! It's always great to see the babies just enjoying their food...especially when I don't have to clean up the mess!

heidijogoody said...

Dont worry about Adlanna pulling her hair bows out I am sure it is just a phase the girls went through that and I totally hated it! Looks like Adlanna had some yummy treats on Valentines day. Such a little cutie.

Randi said...

Alexa is the same way with the bruises, she gets one right after the other. This weekend she managed to get like 4 on her forehead, I guess that's what happens when she falls over and over again in the tub. The tub at the hotel in Draper was extremely slippery, she had issues with it. Anyways, I saw the picture of the donuts and now want one. They look delicious! Not good when I'm trying to lose some weight.

kevin and angie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's day!! I really hope you start feeling better quick, its rough!!

Grammy Sherie said...

Love the doughnut picture. It looks yummy! I agree Chris needs to only let you fret about forgetting Valentines for a minute! (I know that we cannot change him too much). But the laugh is better after a few minutes then it is after fretting all day. It is a really cute BEE plant though! Fun!

Take care of you and feel better!
xoxoxo
Grammy