Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

long time no talk

Adlanna had a hard time sleeping in the car, because the DVD player
sleeping soundly
Holding hands at lunch....... so nice! Happy birthday lunch for Brittany!
Happy St. PAtty's day!
a fit
cute st. patty's day outfits and pigtails
not sure what's going on. Looks like Dani is going to pounce, and Addie is blowing kisses...
fingers all painted
toes all painted
sick me, getting loves
pushing each other around in the computer chair
belly button
belly button
I dont know when this was taken, but it was cute and Britt put it on my computer so there.
Brittany would dress them to match

as you can see, they had interesting conversations!
cute girls!

So I will update you on Adlanna... this will be short because I don't feel well.
Addie now says down, done, shhhhh(while holding a finger up to her mouth, thanks Britt), she screams don't... (not so good) She has learned to throw (thanks Dani) She has all 4 canine teeth and woke up with a cold this morning... :( Sadly we came home to Chris being sick and now we both have that... :(

Adlanna had a fun time at Aunt Brittany's house, Thanks Britt and family for all that you did, I am very greatful. I had little diapers to change, and no baths to do and Britt basically fed and cleaned up my daughter and her mess at every meal and snack time. It was nice to have some help so thanks again! Brittany painted Adlannas fingers and toes while we were there and she took lots of pictures and when I get them from here I will try to post them.

I won't update you on the pregancny because I don't want to think about it and i dont want to remember all the hellish little details... lets just say it's hard and I finally called to get teresa and lisa to come help me, and the ward is bringing us dinner each night this week!

Thanks to the Zufelts for dinner last night, it was yummy meatloaf, potatoes, & veggies and Leilani is a pro she even made some foccacia bread!

Again any prayers are welcome :)
xoxox

3 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

I am glad that you are getting help. Wish I could be there to help! I hope that you all get better soon!
Love you!
Grammy

heidijogoody said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are still having a rough time with the pregnancy. I hope you will get feeling well soon.

Jessica Bybee said...

I am so glad you are getting help! I wish we would of had more time to talk when I saw you at the shower! Love you! Hang in there!