Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The girls and their hair

she loves her toothbrush
this is one of my ultimate favorite pictures!!!
she loves kissing herself, she kisses the drain in the tub because she can see herself in it!
I took the toothbrush away... so I had to try to make her smile
nothing was working
then I kissed her! HEE HEE (don't mind that my hair is not brushed yet, Adlanna just finished her breakfast and we did her hair and teeth so you could see her cute Bangs... she looks SO grown up now!

I am not good at self portraits and this is after the appointment so don't mind the T-shirt... didn't want dye on a good one.

So on Tuesday morning Adlanna and I had a hair appointment, so we went and got both cut and I got highlights... this is WAY more blonde then normal, some days I like it some days I want less blonde, but I love the big swishy bangs, and I haven't curled it yet to see how the layers work out... she styled it straight because Chris likes it straight, but I feel like a punk rocker with straight hair HA HA Ha

While I was in tinfoil Adlanna got her hands on the brush and put dye on her bangs/forehead, so we had to rush to get it all off... thankfully it was the blonde color... the red would have taken so fast she would have had red bangs... and it would be a DARK red since she is blonde... HA HA HA

We got bad news late on Tues. that I failed the 3hr GTT so that means I have Gestational Diabetes... (GB) so the dietician was suppose to call me yesterday and NEVER did, I was annoyed! She better call today, because I could tell the different things I was eating and what was making me feel sick etc... now I know that's blood sugar levels... hmmmmmm Anyway it's interesting because they don't know what really causes it, really it's Insulin resistance related to the hormones in pregnancy ... Which makes sense I am super hormonal this pregnancy... Anyway I only know one person that has had GD within the last decade to help me understand what is going to happen etc... and I spoke with her yesterday... she made me feel better and I am more prepared to hear what the dietician tells me. Thanks Jessica (Jessica is Joane's older sister and like a sister to me..) Un-fortunatly my great phobia of needles I am going to have to get over... since I will prob. be poking myself throughout the day and then possibly giving myself Insulin if the diet doesn't control it (some peoples body doesn't respond to the diet) *shrug*

Anyway prayers are welcome I am struggling with this... yes I know its not the end of the world and IF one more person says it's OK or that the baby is worth it I'm going to punch them in the face... so bite your tongue... I am upset and I need to deal with it, I don't need people telling me things I already know, I just want to be upset for now. OK!?!?! It is hard to deal with, and you wouldn't know unless you've been told you have GD. (wow was that mean? sorry, I am just being honest!)

OK, ANYWAY a different subject!


Adlanna is too smart, the other day I was trying to get her to drink this new drink and she wouldn't have it, so I put the straw on the far side of my mouth and made sucking noises, so I gave it back because she reached for it with a big grin, and she put the straw on the side of HER mouth and made sucking noises HA HA HA I laughed!
Sorry if your sick of the list of things she says but I have more: Car, vroom vroom, beep beep, what that, who's that (thanks Dani) and water.

Yesterday I filled up her pool in back with water so we could swim a few hours later once the water was warm, but it was overcast and COLD all day so we didn't get to play.. hopefully today will be better weather. Besides that my sewing machine has been in the shop for too long to get an estimate to fix it... and I have a bow order I have been filling... I am waiting on one thing to complete it... but it's been FUN!!!

I think that's all for now. Have a great day!

Unless anyone saw Lost and wants to talk about it... MADDENING that show!!!

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIE!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I think both yours and Addlannas hair looks very cute! Sorry to hear about the Gestational Diabetes I am sure all will go well for you.