Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 11, 2009

weekend of pictures SUNDAY AKA mothers day 2009

Sunday Chris watched Adlanna while I slept in. (much needed from the 5:30am wake up the day before) then we washed his truck in and out, washed the outside of my car





started cleaning up the MESSY backyard so we could water the lawn it was getting crunchy!








Chris kept Adlanna helping (which kept her out of trouble) while I was inside showering getting ready for the day. It was really cute how much she enjoyed helping her dad.























Then we played in the water and got wet

Looked at the dogs next door,

We also relaxed since it was such a busy weekend and caught up on our DVR (Britt I finally saw survivor!)

This morning Chris took Adlanna to work at 6:30, he had a safty meeting at 7am at the office, then he had to run around to jobs and check on them, so he took her so I could go take my 3hr. Glucose Tolerance test, because I failed the 1hr orange flavored GTT.

Lucky me... the lemon lime flavored drink I drank this morning was WAY worse than the orange... I will NEVER complain about the orange one again... the lemon lime is thicker and made me gag a few times... Anyway after being poked 4 times with needles I finally got to leave at 11:38am... (half that time I was laying in a bed in the back room because the drink made me REALLY ILL)

So cross your fingers I passed... plus I get to go take another test in 7-8weeks.. :(

Good news is that the baby moves ALL the time now, which is fun. Adlanna said : Baby, choo choo with actions, car, bug (she screams this one!) and she can tell you what a horse, and sheep say with no prompts and a tractor... and then Daddy was teaching her what a backhoe says this morning i'm not sure what that one sounds like HA HA HA


That was our weekend, sorry I had seperate posts, much easier to keep pictures organized. Tomorrow morning I get to go get my hair done!!! YEAH happy mothers day to me!!!! (just in time since I am beginning to feel fat and ugly... HA HA HA)

XOXOX
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

I just totally love the pictures of Addlana helping her daddy out