Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bye Bye Binky

Bye Bye Binky... Bye Bye... (suddenly i'm back in highschool in the football stands)

Today we are officially laying the Binky to rest... IT has been a dear friend, and so it is sad to say goodbye, but we are now a big girl and no longer require the soothing words of the Binky.

So, yep that's it! We had a 45min crying session that first night without Binky.. and a 15min session in the middle of the night that night, and the next days nap was hard, but then it was down to 20min crying then none. Just as easy as that! I was dreading this day, because I really have learned to love my sleep ... and I figured I would be up a ton getting her calmed down another way, but nope.

On Monday we ran into a girl at Walgreens that was sucking on a binky and Adlanna made sucking lips while staring at her... but that was it... (and believe me I figured it would be her screaming binky... cause yes she knows the word- we had officially sworn off saying that word in front of her, because she KNOWS!!!)

Farewell Binky.......... at least for a few months... HA HA HA

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Yipee good job! It is always nice when hurdles like that are done and over with! Glad she did so well.