Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend photos... some anyway

Check out the photo I submitted into the I heart faces blurb book challenge HERE


So, I have a lot of photos to still take of our new landscaping... those will be later... :)yes this is a random photo, but I wanted to share with you what Adlanna does to her apples.

So this weekend we spent a lot of time outside, playing and gardening and etc. It was such nice weather! Chris had to work on Saturday so Adlanna and I played all day, then We had a fun family day on Sunday!






this pic makes her look like a chunk, but it's just the grin she pulled.

We ran to a few stores on Sat. after Chris got home and got a giant coloring book and crayons for Adlanna to play with, and some stuff we needed from staples. (BTW they have ghiradelli squares free after rebate, and then there is a coupon you can use to make it a MM) Then we got A few replacement Shrubs for the backyard, two climbing vines- one pink flower and one purple flower, with lattice to grow up the front window for some shade and privacy, and some daisys for my little bicycle out my front door, from homedepot and some other things we needed for the sprinkler system.

It was busy, we planted until dark and we still have more to do, that's why I haven't taken photos to show you the completed project!!!!


p.s. DAD ROSS we Do need 2 2inch 9ft posts... and the Ushaped thing if you want to get them and we will pay you back!~ Then bring them down next time you come. LET ME KNOW YOU GOT THIS MESSAGE!
Adlanna's big sister bow set

Then a little off the subject I went coupon shopping for the first time since I got sick this morning... and I had fun, and am excited to get back into my coupons!!! I also got my first bloggy award on The Buzz, and I won a $25.00 prepaid gift card from playing an online game... sorta, the buzz blog tells you how.. if anyone is interested.

I'll stop babbling now, later gator!

2 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

It is great to get these updates. I like the big sister bow! So cute! It sure looks like she loves her da yee! Photos are so cute! I like the ones with you too. Her hair looks like it is getting fuller. Have a great week! I am sure we will talk later!
Grammy

heidijogoody said...

I totally love the pictures of Addie and her dad coloring it totally looks like she is getting into it!