Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Adlannas first real sentance

Yesterday Adlanna and I were out back looking at bugs.. and I would show her more bugs over here and more bugs over there.. we just wandered around looking at bugs,
(it's her new obsession!)
and she heard a car and thought it was daddy,
so she shouted across the yard: "You Who Daddy More Bug!"

She was so excited to share the big news with Daddy!

This is what is sounded like "yo yo da Yeeee more bug"

So cute!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

That is just adorable! It is so fun when they start to talk in those cute little sentences

Grammy Sherie said...

That is fun! I am glad that you have a blog so that you can remember all the fun things she does. She is so cute! Fun Fun! Growin' up fast!
XOXOXO