Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend of Pictures Friday!

WOW so I have a ton of pictures from this weekend
so I am going to do a few posts...



Friday Chris came home early because he had cement schedule to arrive at 4pm, he brought his co-worker Robert with him, then he said a professional concrete guy who they worked with today was going to swing in by to help make the finishing touches perfect (Clin)... Since Chris said he knows dirt not concrete... Then our neighbor Randy came over so it went faster than I imagined! with 3 men hauling it, and one calf deep shoveling it around..

LF-RT: Clin, Robert, Chris, Randy



After all the concrete was wheel barrowed to the backyard I ordered pizza for the gang, they started finishing touches and then ate some food. We poured the cement pad for the shed and then down two sides of the shed we made a water way for the water to drain from our yard (that corner is the lowest and always gets the water) anyway... it was dark before everyone left, but Adlanna and I had fun watching and playing and cheering the boys on. :)

No comments: