Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 15, 2009

1 last post before the weekend!

So yesterday Adlanna and I went swimming in the backyard.. She loves the water... AND I will spare you the prego belly suit pictures... plus it's not easy to take pics of yourself... so yeah, just Adlanna... Although I must admit my maternity suit is CUTE!

Adlanna is wearing a new suit that Josie made her, with a built in swim diaper, it's great it covered her spot so i didn't have to sunblock it... since it's already blotchy! (thanks Josie)



m





She also helped me clean yesterday dusting and such...




Then today she really wanted to color she kept stealing pens from the desk and so I broke out my coloring book and my crayons.. (shhhh don't tell Chris) and let her have at it, she did well as you can see... better than she does at restaurants with crayons.. prob. because those colors are always so light you can't see that you colored a thing! Anyway, she was good she didn't eat anything or break anything...




Today for nap time, I wanted to nap with her, so I went and laid with her on my bed, and within 5min. she misplaced her Binky... well I was frustrated because I couldn't find it and neither could she... how it disappears in 5 min. is a shocker to me! But sometimes she tosses it out of her crib and then cries until we get it, and this really UPSETS Chris. So I laid there pretending to sleep while she FAKE cried for an hour then finally fell asleep... So we might just stop Binky all together... GGGGGGRRRRrrrrrrrrr the cat just woke her up. BBL


OK anyway... Have a great weekend!

p.s. I got new ribbon for 4th of July bows and some other fun ones... I am excited. I made Adlanna's big sister bows, now I just need to make small lil sister bows for Jennalee...
Joane I will be posting your pictures of your completed order on my bow blog later today. :) Thanks!!!

3 comments:

The Ross Family said...

Adlanna's swimsuit is so cute!! She's really growing up. Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Leilani said...

thanks for the invite again! I will be sure to check out those deals! Thanks for the tip:)

heidijogoody said...

I am looking foward to getting out the girls pool. Addlanna sure looks like she was having a great time.