Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

So we got our first snow storm of the year on Monday that was fun! Chris is so cute he came home with hot cocoa for us. :) He was cold!!! I have been getting a lot of packages lately, I got some gifts I ordered for Chris and I got my kitchen rugs!!!
Photobucket
YEAH!!! that was my black friday purchase. I got even more today, my Heritage makers poster, (yeah 14.99 BABY!!!)
Photobucket
and more Christmas gifts to wrap!!! I love getting packages!!

Yesterday I ran to look for items and I found little pine trees!!! Look how cute! Just the right size to put up on the top of my cupboards in the kitchen I have been waiting to find pine trees just this size!!! YEAH!! AND they were 50% off.
Photobucket
Also while I was there they had 50% off the christmas trees... and this year we hadn't put one up yet since there isn't really a place for it, but this skinny tree fits nicely in my entry way and it's out of the reach of the crazy toddler to pull over or try and eat stuff on it. this is what Adlanna did while I decorated the tree!
Photobucket
Especially cause Joane's tree warns about Lead poisoning and birth defects... A TREE? CRAZY huh!!!
She wouldn't look at me... too interested in the presents
Photobucket
So anyway I still have a christmas tree to give or throw away if anyone is interested! It's 6ft. :) bought it from target 4ish years ago. Mom Ross that means you can toss yours too, because if my little tree doesn't fit in my house, then your big one really won't. Thanks though!!!
Photobucket
I am sure if she had 6 hands she would be holding 6 presents!

I finally got the horseback riding pics from Jamaica if you want to see click HERE
I also have some other random pics of Jamaica added HERE
Some video HERE
I have 1 video of us climbing the Dunns falls but it's too big to blog, so anyone who wants to see it, let me know I can send it to the sharing folder on the IM.


Meanwhile I have been doing christmas cards, I am behind, I know, but let me explain. Normally every year we go after Christmas and pick out some boxes of cards for the next year... since they are like 75% off... well I have been searching in the Christmas totes to find those boxes and haven't found them, then I realized it's because we finally were giong to do a family portrait on our cards, so we just wanted to order the photo cards... So I had to hurry and get those ordered, I got them in the mail ready to mail the same day I got my first Christmas card from family!! YEAH! So I have them all ready to go, except a few... But most all are ready to send, some are waiting for special inserts. :)! YEAH.


Here are some of Addie getting into everything...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to share how much fun I had last night. I embraced the inner chef in me. HEE HEE I wanted pasta and Chris wanted left overs... anyway it was a double dinner night, so I got the noodles ready and some steamed veggies etc... then I realized I didn't have anything to make a white sauce... so I glanced at some ingredients online and just decided to wing it. I threw in some cooking white wine, some milk, garlic, salt, pepper, basil and butter and mixed it all up... IT WAS YUMMMMMMMMMY! I was so proud!!!

I want to tell you all to watch "big bang theory" It is hysterically funny, with the exception of the last episode... I laugh out loud multiple times during this show, It is GREAT! Watchit! Who is going to win biggest loser? What about the amazing race? Any guesses????
Anyone watch Ellen? You HAVE to see this clip, I laughed!!!
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/EllenMediaPlayer/?id=2_mono_tuesday#topofpage
Did you know this secret!!! (the syran wrap secret!)

Jaiden survived his surgery to reset his arm, he had to be given quite the amount of pain relievers though to put him at ease... so it's still a recovery process! We are proud of you Jaiden! Get feeling better! XOXOXO

So I mentioned that Chris ran out shopping and got my gifts and a few for Adlanna... so we both are suprised a little when she opens her gifts... anyway! Here is a pic of them... what do you think they are? I think we should have a guessing game!!! READY SET GUESS!Photobucket

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

Uuumm the amazing race is over it ended on sunday.....do you want me to tell you who won? Lol

heidijogoody said...

dont you love it when your house starts to feel more Christmasy I love Christmas time. I haven't ventured into putting the presents under the tree because I think my girls would have them opened in no time.