Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 5, 2008

ooooooooooo la la

First off I have to say I want an Elf on a shelf. For those of you who haven't heard of this... It's a little stuffed Elf that comes to your home around Christmas time, he sits on a shelf to watch the kids each day to make sure they are nice and not naughty. Then each night he flies off to the north pole to tell santa, and when he comes back he hides in a new place. (so the kids get to play hide and seek each morning!) Anyway sounds like a good way to remind the kids to be good... just calling out for the Elf when situations arise... ** I understand Adlanna isn't old enough for this trick just yet... but MAN I am getting an Elf on a shelf before next Christmas!!!** (FEEL FREE TO GET THIS FOR US FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR... I THINK THERE IS ONE ON AMAZON.COM)

I went shopping today and I found me some bargains!!! I am so excited I had to share!!!

Walgreens:
Sure deoderant: on sale 2/5.00 -1.50off each with in AD coupon, then I had -1.00 each printable coupon. = FREE FOR BOTH!!! (1.50 was in walgreens ad at the store, and you can stack it with a printable manufactured coupon found online!)
bald guyz stuff(SHHHHHHHH it's a xmas gift!): 4.99 with REBATE of 4.99= FREE
colgate total toothpaste: 2.99 -2.00 RR= .99
crest toothpaste: 3.99 -3.99Coupon from vocalpoint =FREE
walgreens toothbrushes: 1.50 each package =3.00 for 4 toothbrushes
right guard deoderant: 5.99-5.00REBATE and .50cent printable coupon= .50
purchase any 25.00 dollars and get 5.00RR

Grand total spend 18.03 after tax. I will get back 9.99 in REBATES = 8.04 spend... then I got 7.00 in RR so basically I got this all for 1.04 :) WAHHHHHHHHOOOO!


Walmart:
first aid kit : .97 each -3.00 off when you buy 2 = FREE all THREE!! HERE
soap: .97each 3.00 off when you buy 3 = FREE ALL SIX (with the use of two printable coupons!)
HERE


Update: I have been way behind on a lot of things, I am sorry. I have been sick AGAIN for like the 6th time in 3months time. It's getting old. Anyway I finally feel better today. The last 3 days have been a nightmare, barely able to pick Adlanna up I was so weak, Chris has been taking over when he gets home from work so I can go to bed early! He is so sweet he even suprised me and brought hme some chicken noodle soup one night and had dinner all taken care of for me. Thanks hunny!


On another note, Jaiden my nephew (Brittany's little boy) Broke his arm... (again... but the other arm this time!) and he has to go in on Monday to get knocked out in order for them to straighten it and put him in a cast. He has already been dealing with this arm since the day we picked up Addie... which is the day he broke it... they wanted the swelling to go down before casting it, and etc... he would unwrap from the sling over night and wake up puking because of the amount of pain his body was in... and now he is a bit nervous to be put to sleep and have them straighten his bone out... No joke, I would be too. Anyway any thoughts or prayers would be appreciated for him and the family... since they don't have any health insurane and they just had a car totalled and another one engine die... :*( we love you Armstrong family!!! Hang in there!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I feel ya about the getting old thing. I have had the flu more this season then ever in my life I feel like.

Julie said...

Ohhhh! I want an elf on the shelf too! By the way I love your back drop, lol I have the same one! Great minds eh!

Grammy Sherie said...

The elf on a shelf sounds fun!

You really get a lot of great deals. I wish I had more time to do look for deals, But not in the cards these days.

xoxoxo
grammy