Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag

I forgot to add a few other cute things Addie does to that list... they are bold on the bottom of the list HERE

Christmas Tag

I love the Christmas season, so I am considering myself tagged by Heidi

1. Egg nog or Hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate... yum!!!!!!!! Eggnog only on occassion.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them... does anyone really get them unwrapped, I haven't heard of that!
3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white? WHITE I LOVE WHITE.
4. Do I hang mistletoe? I don't, but maybe I will next year... I think we both would like it!
5. When do I put up my decorations? After thanksgiving.. as soon as I can... it's never the same day... Because Chris isn't into decorating the tree, so It's when I have time.
6. What is my favorite holiday dish? not sure
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I remember falling asleep in front of our family christmas tree with WHITE lights and listening and watching the lights blink on and off and "dance" to the song silent night.
8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa? HA HA like 12
9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? YES, My parents always had PJ's for us.. and They as the grandparents want to get the kids their pj's still... We started opening an ornament to hang on the tree that night, BUT Chris didn't like to participate, so it's kinda pooped out... But I thought it was a good idea because Then when they are old enough to have a tree they will have ornaments and not a charlie brown tree. I think Joane's fam tradition is a good idea too.
10. How do I decorate our tree? However I feel like it... I decided on a color theme and go to town...
11. Can I ice skate? Can I yes... Do I no. It hurts my flat feet having that much pressure on the lack of ARCH
12. Can I remember my favorite gift? no way... no idea. It could be the stuffed animal I still have KEBBY
13. What is the most important thing about he holidays for me? spending time with family, and playing games
14. What is my favorite holiday dessert? CARMEL or CARMEL CORN
15. What is my favorite holiday tradition? waking up to the sound of Santa saying "ho, ho, ho, merry christmas!"
16. What tops my tree. a silver star
17. What do I prefer - giving or receiving: Well I like both, I love getting the perfect gift and seeing peoples faces.. but then Chris always talks about how excited he is see me open my gifts... (EVERY YEAR!) so then I get all excited too! ** SEE NOTE BELOW
18. What is my favorite Christmas song? O Holy night... I like Josh Groban singing it.
19. Candy Canes? yuck! they are only good to stir hot cocoa.

I tag anyone who is excited for the holiday!!!!


** ok, so like I said Chris is always saying things like that, so two nights ago I told him if he said it again I was just going to open one because it gets me all excited and anxious! And he grabbed a present and brought it right to me. HA HA that idea backfired.

No comments: