Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008 continued



This year at the Ross family party we ended up with a present from the gift exchange that Brittany brought, (but she brought one for us, so we basically took back what we brought LOL)

The adult gift exchange Chris pulled a Pots and Pans set that my parents brought, and I pulled a Clock... Chris wanted the clock so he wouldn't let me trade it for a nice strbucks hot cocoa mug and a reusable grocery bag once the game was over, but thats ok. As one of our gifts we brought a $20.00 bill and it got stolen the allotted amout of times... which always makes ya feel good when people fight over the present you bring. Braxton opened it first, then it got passed and then Greg ended up with it! Your welcome Greg! LOL the other gift we brought got stolen once.

:) We played another random game that Cindy wanted where you pass presents left and right when she reads those words in a story, and it was CHAOS!!! we had two circles but they connected so I was in both circles and facing one circle meant i would pass the present the wrong way in the other circle. .. anyway it was frusterating! I ended up winning a present, but my ODDs were pretty darn high where I was sitting. LOL

We started playing bingo for prizes like every year, but there wasn't time, people had to leave... including us, we hadn't been to my parents house to open my immediate family gifts yet. So they passed out the bingo gifts among the children and the two youngest adults LOL

Cindy passed out the gifts to the grandma's which were digital photo frames with pictures from all the family members on it, they both loved those! Adlanna got a bear and some money from Great Grandma Lou and some pjs, socks and toys from Grandma Ross. We got some cool stuff too!

Once back to my parents house we opened family gifts... we got House season 4 from Braxton, we got gift cards to Lowes from the Armstrongs, we got money from my parents, some kitchen stuff, some toys, candy and a patio set with table and chairs, and many more things! Adlanna got a potty and lots of toys, some cute piggy pj's... some other cute outfits and clothes, & a fancy dress, from my parents, she got a duffle bag with her name embroidered from the Armstrongs, Braxton got Addie a beanie and mittens with Brobee on them... so cute! We were opening gifts until nearly midnight! Chris gave me a new monitor so my colors should be better while editing photos, and I got him lots of wii stuff, we got all the remotes and nunchuks and two classic controllers, and he got guitar hero with an extra guitar, and xbox halo 2, and the now 28 cd.

The following day, we filled up Britts SUV with all her stuff and ran it over there... Greg had to work, so we helped her out. We were headed out to do some shopping and it was Addie nap time, so Britt offered to babysit while we went shopping.

So we left Adlanna and had some good parent time, we got a new battery for my phone for free at tmobile since my battery wouldn't keep a charge, and changed out cell phone plan so we can stop going over our 1000 shared minutes. LOL We got some brain benders books from Barnes and noble hopefully to help me get my brain back that I lost with pregnancy... and we tried finding a matching stocking for Adlanna or a new matching set with a few extra... but no where had any cute ones, and our matching ones are gone... :( We ran to the wood connection to get the letters K I N G to put on top of my pantry... but founds lots of other stuff instead... HEE HEE. I will show you those later as I get them finished. :) they are DANG cute!!!

We didn't make it back to Britts house until dinner time, and it was dark, so we picked up pizza to treat the Armstrongs for babysitting. Braxton came to get some pizza and we all ended playing rock band and guitar hero, tetris and other games until 2am. IT WAS Fun. Adlanna was asleep so we crashed in Kaylah's room... thanks Kaylah and Britt. Greg hadn't made it home from work (he left like 4am) by the time we went to bed.

The next morning we ran back to my parents house to shower and get dressed, and Britt, Braxt and the kids came over and we played in the backyard. We were originally going to make a snow man, but the snow had issues, and it was HARD!!! So they threw snowballs and got cold. Addie had fallen asleep moments before the snow fun, so she was inside napping while we all played LOL

We planned to go on a double date with Greg, Britt and us for dinner but Greg still hadn't made it home... So Chris and I ran to walmart, target and Cabellas to find some clerance stuff and some new work boots for him. Chris found some nice work boots cheaper than the last ones we bought and they have inserts inside that keep his toes warm! And I found a clearanced pair of nice water hiking shoes... for the next trip to the narrows. :) At target I had received my $35.00 gift card from www.houseparty.com and so we got Adlanna a dang cute hello kitty sweatshirt, and some onesies cause she BADLY needed them, some snow bibs to play... even though we didn't get to use them yet... and some clearanced toys.. :) WAHOOOOO!! Can't beat FREE!

After shopping Greg still wasn't home, so we all went to Applebees! Adlanna was fussy and didn't eat much, but we enjoyed a meal and shared a Blondie! :)

Then back to my parents house, we rented the newest Mummy and watched it, with Dad and Braxt. it was ok. it was good, but nothing compared to the first one... even the second one was better, this one was a little un realistic! :( but cool special effects!


The next morning we packed up and headed home, we swung by Sherie's house again in Delta to find the gloves we realized were missing at my parents house, but no luck! and ate some more yummy food then headed off to home. We got home just before dark, and unpacked!


It was a great Christmas! Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts, and good times. We have such a wonderful family and are so glad we could spend it with you all!



Sorry it took so long to post these... I started on Sunday and Monday and now it is Thursday!!!! I have had a busy week! New years post coming up next!

1 comment:

The Loden's said...

Dang you are so busy! I would love it I think. WE went to one house and stayed there the whole time I think I went shopping once and didn't really find anything. So Jealous