Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New YEAR!!!

Hope everyone had a great new years eve! We did. We had a financial guy come over and talk to us about our money, which is going to help me get more motivated and educated for some of my new years resolutions. Then we had Chris' co-worker Jason and his wife Heidi over to play Guitar hero, we played that for hours then switched to Mario Party. We ate lots of yummy treats and stayed up way too late! They finally left at 2am.... I was getting tired. It was a lot of fun!

So as the new year is here, I suppose I should really put my goals into writing. So here goes!
  • Balance the checkbook more often
  • Stick to a budget BETTER
  • Tighten that budget now that I know how to save
  • Expand our food storage (seriously!)
  • Have more conversations like this with Chris: Chris says "OH MY", Brandy says " OH YOUR!", Chris says "Seriously!", Brandy says "I am serious!" (it may not make sense to you, but it does to us, and this got us in a hysterical laughing fit the other night!)
  • Make more use of my time by making a schedule and sticking to it.
  • Save more money
That's it for now. I am going to try to get Chris to add and make his own list, but we will see.

Now share your new years resolutions with me, and if you don't have one or don't do one, you should!!! Because you should ALWAYS be striving for something better.


No pics of the party, but here is a cute pic!!!She pooped on the potty!!!


I finally finished the Christmas post below.. :) WHEW!

oh, and I forgot to ADD Joane finally announced on her blog that she is expecting!!! WAHOO! Fun stuff! Congrats to them!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

congrats on her pooping on the potty that is great!!!

Josie said...

haha- Bailey pooped on teh potty last week too!