Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Expanding Vocabulary & Date night

Over the last few days we have had a lot of fun! On Friday we scheduled for Lacie to come babysit Adlanna so we could go out on our date night. We usually do date night with Adlanna... so this was the first time on date night she wasn't with us, since she has been born. WOW I know. So anyway the plan was to go to the movies since the last one in theater we saw was WALLE which was sometime ago, but when Chris got home he called Lacie and got her to come over early so we could do dinner too! Such a cute husband I have!

Of course it was Chris' turn to pick what we do, so he picked Wingers for dinner *no suprise there* and Marley and Me for the movie. Dinner was fun, it was like back when we really were just dating, he is so cute and sweet. Then we walked over to the movie and picked seats, then we switched seats, then we switched again, then a second couple came in, and Chris still didn't like his seat so we switched again LOL (Anyone seen that big bang theory episode where they have to find the best seat in the theater) We laughed and had a good time, Chris text Lacie to be funny and harrass her a bit. Then the movie started. It was a good date movie, I laughed really hard and cried... it was a good flick. about half way through Lacie text and said she was tired and just wanted to crash so she did.

The next morning Chris and Lacie played guitar hero before Chris had to work, then he went off to work, so Lacie and I went out shopping. We ran to Albertsons to get more wipes, and Roberts to get stuff to start a few projects I have, and then to Walmart to get some stuff Teresa requested. While at Walmart I found this cute guitar for Addie since she always likes to come try to help us play guitar hero. She loved it!

Once home, Lacie had to go home, and Chris was off work, so we played WII and spent time together, I got to work on a project that Sherie gave me for Christmas, it turned out great!!! Thanks Sherie I love it! Do you know the person who made it if I want another different one? Then I started on a project from the wood connection, that one isn't finished it required a lot more painting so it had to dry throughly before the 2nd coat of paint. I will show you that one soon!

Adlanna is amazing! She is getting so big it makes me laugh... She started saying yeah, yes up and uh oh. I am not sure if I already told you that, But then on Thursday I said I love you, and she puckered up for a kiss, then I said it again and she said I LOVE... well it sounded like I yaaya yaaya which I know she was trying to say I love you... cutest thing in the world. Anyway, She is so smart I have said things like "put the monkey in the stroller and push him around", and she will... and when she was naked and holding her sweater I said "put your head in" and she did... it was so cute, she seriously is so smart and just shocks me somedays the things she really understands. She grabbed the broom after I swept the kitchen the other day and started sweeping it too, it was adorable, she is going to be such a big helper. She would get so mad though when she couldn't get the long thing around a corner etc... I had to laugh. If I say "show me your teeth" she pulls out the cheesy grin LOL Oh and she says STUCK & WOW

Oh, my makeover from mylifexpressed is finished... the site needs a lot of work from my end and I will be fixing and finishing things on it as time allows, Then once it is complete I will let you know so you can check it out. But the makeover was wonderful Julie is very helpful and creative, she is just starting out so she is still giving these make overs away for dirt cheap, check it out! She has also designed a few other sites besides mine that are just beautiful, I can't more links to work or I would link you to some more examples, but more are on her site. Don't forget she has freebies so go check it out anyway!!!


Hold your mouse over the picture if you want to see the captionings


p.s. I have been asked where I got the signature... click on it and it will take you to their site!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I bet it was so fun to go out just the two of you. Mainly we take the girls with us too on our date night but I always love it when we can have some one on one time.

kevin and angie said...

What a fun night!! We don't get date nights too often around here... bummer!! I love the Adlanna name thing you made... adorable!! I will have to be clever and try and make something like it.

Grammy Sherie said...

I love the way that you finished Adlanna's Name plaque! It is marvelous.

Date night sounds fun! I am glad that you guys can enjoy each others company so much! Happy Little Couple!!!

Love to you all three!
Grammy