Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Really un motivated

Another cute collage Grammy Sherie did for me


So This week I have gotten a lot accomplished. I have gotten all the items on my daily schedule done except 3... which out of three days isn't bad in my opinion. I am really proud but today is hard to get going, I haven't been able to sleep until like 1,2,3 am because my mind keeps working and I am just thinking of the things I didn't get done or the things I need to get done or the things i'm excited to get done ETC... and I only got to stop doing my chores once Chris was home last night.. on monday and tuesday I was working in some form or another until like 9pm, at least until 8ish when Addie goes to bed. :( Sorry I need to vent, I guess I should maybe weed out the least important items in that day, but I feel like the items on the schedule are ONLY the most important. Any advice?On another topic, If you haven't seen the most recent deal on my buzz, check it out HERE it's the best trip I have had so far.

Adlanna is saying new things, she said YEAH and YES and UP ... she is trying more and more and it's so much fun!

Chris has had a few days off because of the weather and etc... so that is frusterating him.

What else... sorry just not much to report!


4 comments:

Josie said...

I know personally that having a husband home doesnt help you get stuff done! haha- I would much rather play than do what I need to! It helps a lot to have a certain task for the day of the week- like clean the bathrooms friday, empty the trash saturday. I guess I dont really know what kind of things you have on your list, but you have to realise that you simply CANNOT get EVERYTHING done in one day, or one week- things will work themselves out, and you need to sceduel in some time that you dont have a certain thing to do!

Grammy Sherie said...

Good luck with the time thing! I am 46 and still trying to balance my time.

It is fun to see Addie when you post!

How do you do that little signature thing at the bottom of each post? I love it!

Take care and talk soon!
grammy
xoxoxo

heidijogoody said...

My advise to you is just sit back and enjoy the ride sometimes and not worry so much if you get everything done or not. I think sometimes as moms we push ourselves to the limit and then over the edge and sometimes it is just nice to take a break and enjoy our kids more because before we know it they will be gone... Hmm maybe I should take this advise I kind of like the idea

kevin and angie said...

There are too many things to do!! I often feel the same way as you... so much to do, not enough time!! I have found though that it is the days that I spend more time just enjoying my kids and my family that I am the happiest... even if the sink is still full of dishes. It is so hard, but I think that the trick is to find that balance between doing things you love and of course getting the things done that HAVE to be done, does that make sense? Anyway... now I'm just rambling. ;)