Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Food for Friday: Chris' Chicken tenders

So, I know it's only Thursday, but I may be out of town tomorrow so I wanted to add my recipe today. This is for Heidi!

Chicken Tenders (Chris' recipe)
Chicken tenders or breast cut into bite size cubes
1 Cup Soy sauce
1 Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup sprite or 7-up

Mix sauce in a bowl, then add chicken and let sit for 10min. Then throw everything into a skillet and let boil and turn brown. The time to cook depends on the size of the pieces, but it you cook them too long they will be very strong with soy sauce flavor... After a few minutes, pull one out and break it in half to make sure they are done.

This can be eaten over rice, or with mashed potatoes.. and veggies. You could cut up peppers and make it a stir fry... do whatever you want! But cook the veggies seperatly because there will be left over sauce!!!! (TOO MUCH TO EAT)

No comments: