Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 19, 2009

"Trust ME" House party

These are the pictures Brittany took over the weekend. at the party.




the girls playing on the dora couch
dad trying out the cake
hiding behind my prize
my mom asleep
Sean playing bingo
Kim & Greg (Brother and sister)
me with the girls
a few seconds before Dani got a foot to the mouth



very serious


Dani showing Addie how to get in the gate
the cake

love the red lips!
rock band




These are what I took of the snow. (these are for you BRAXT)

Click some of the pics, up close they are awesome! These first few look like little ice pine trees in my opinion!












my favorite above





Adlanna said some new words over the weekend: BUTT, HEAD (don't ask!) & DORA. She is so much fun, and had a lot of fun playing with her cousins at the party.This is what our dogs did while we were out of town

Sorry we didn't take any pictures to our trip to Delta, it was a fast stop!

4 comments:

The Loden's said...

Wow Addie is getting so big. I had to do a double take of the first pic. it just didn't look like her.

The Shirley Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe how big your little girl is. She is so adorable. Oh and about my blog banner, yes I made it. I just made it on photoshop.

The Ross Family said...

Love the snow pics!!!

Grammy Sherie said...

Wow! Great pics of the frost! FUN!! I did not know that you had dogs! hee hee

Looks like you had a real fun weekend!

Love you guys!
grammy