Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HE Said: She Said: First Time We Met

So I know I said I was going to do these once a week, but seriously it's harder to get Chris to write a paragraph then I thought. HA HA And this one he wrote a week ago, but I am not only finding time to post it!

He Said She Said: The first time they met
HE SAID:
We scheduled a time to hang out, and we were meeting at Joane's parents house. So I showed up at their house and waited and waited and waited, Just about to leave, when they showed up 1/2hr late. So we hop in Brandy's Xterra (the one I will never live down for selling. Hopefully someday though) We went to Chili's with Mike, Brittany, Joane, Holly and after dinner we went to a comedy club, which weas't my cup of tea. Not too funny, but as she as I was and hate crowds like I do it's hard to enjoy a place like that. But a hard price to pay to hand out with people, but obviously I liked it enough to keep hanging out...

SHE SAID:
So the first night we met, I was nervous you never know when a guy is going to be a hottie or not... and this wasn't a date, but I was meeting a guy for the first time either way! We agreed to all meet in Riverton at Joane's parents house, since this was like a halfway point between our apartment and Chris' house in Mosida. Anyway, I remember it was my sister Brittany, Joane, Mike, Holli, Chris and me... that's all I remember... I actually think there were more people there... like Tom?? but *shrug* I bet my journal would tell me. I rember that Joane and I were late... who knows why prob. changing outfits a few times! And I walked in and saw Chris immediatly, I remember thinking he had the lightest eyebrows I had ever seen... well blonde eyebrows aren't common! Everyone was there sitting around the dinner table with Joane's parents.... I love her parents they are great. I miss them! *oh, sorry off the subject*
Anyway, so we had dinner planned at Chilis. I remember we were in a booth and snug! Mike ordered the chicken fried steak... I had chicken fingers with corn on the cob which I didn't eat.
Then we ran to the comedy club where we watched some improve and laughed and laughed and laughed. I think at the comedy club was the first time I heard Chris say a word... I wish I remember what it was he said, but I dont. That was like the whole sentance he said all night though, I DO remember that!

That's all I remember LOL. Boring I know... understand why I wasn't dying to post this...? Well actually I am excited now that my paragraph is done, so I can read Chris'!!! DANG! I just typed up Chris' which is the first time I read his... and it sounds painful.... :( sad day. BUT since I already typed it all up, I'm going to publish it anyway! strange how similar our details are...

2 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

Very Fun! this is good to get down on paper while you can still remember a little!
Ready for the next weeks post! ;-)

grammy

Brook said...

Oh my goodness they are getting so BIG!!!
And they're growing more beautiful by the day.
I'm glad things seem to be going well, (I skimmed because I have to pee like non other!).

I also love your frosted branch pictures, very pretty! :)