Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 so far is fine!

So this past weekend Chris had time off so we ran up to Delta to get in some family time. We also helped Sherie get a lot of stuff done and ready to go before School starts again on Tues. for her.
We got to eat at the pizza house with Grandma... that was a lot of fun! Although I must say the calzone wasn't very good. :( Chris took Adlanna on a daddy daughter date over to Nye's to look at the tractors... He enjoyed himself. Also Grammy took Adlanna on a walk to see the calves. Sherie was saying whats a cow say moo.... and after the second time one of the cows Moo'ed LOL And Jetta was out playing with them running laps around them making Addie laugh.
Adlanna said EGG... I swear to you... twice. Pronounced the "g" and everything it was so cute. Ever grammy heard it. I think she is learning to talk one word at a time and just one day she will spill out a whole sentance and suprise us all... Today she said DOG... finally after Christmas and spending so much time with Jetta the dog... she is also starting to growl for each animal noise instead of meowing hee hee.

While we were there we made Grandma Jensen a coat rack, she said the one she has is too high and she needed one, so we dropped in and made her a custom rack, we went to hang it up and had techincal difficulties and needed more parts... so it will be finished in the next two or three weeks. Thanks grammy and grampy and grandma Jensen for letting us stay and always taking good care of us visitors! Good luck with this semester Grammy Sherie!

The potty is going slowly... she loves to sit on the big potty, she cries when we take her off... but she doesn't 100% understand what it's for... She also can use the stool and climb up and down pretty darn good by herself... So we are trying to skip the little seat... less clean up. :)

I have set up a schedule for myself and it's wonderful to know what I have to accomplish each day and to get things done, not to mention it will be a visual reminder, and Chris wanted one, so we got him set up too... so maybe the floors will be swept more often (that's his job LOL)

Today I went shopping and was pretty proud of what I got, I will be posting those on the Buzz blog later. (including free ben and jerrys ice cream pints!!!)

This new tv show premiers on the 15th of Jan at 10pm, it looks good, we love the Travel channel. The best part is that my cousin Nicole's Husband is on the crew and put this together. He used to work on the crew of Mythbusters on the discovery channel, we love that show too! Anyway check it out!!!

I am trying to make over my photography blog now that I have a monitor that is callibrated correctly... I am also going to be working with my life xpressed help me along. :) Then I am going to be doing photo shoots for CHEAP to get my online portfolio up and running :)


p.s. I dont' have the camera here... but when I do i'll see if I have any new pics to post for you. :)

1 comment:

Grammy Sherie said...

It was a lot of fun! Thanks for your help!

Love you guys!
grammy