Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, December 8, 2008

Love vs. Hate and other cute things

Adlanna:

Love:
  1. having her back rubbed
  2. yo gabba gabba
  3. Jacks big music show
  4. juice, juice, juice
  5. saying meow
  6. giving kisses after kisses and more kisses
  7. bath time
  8. socks (even Chris')
  9. shoes
  10. summersaults and other flips
  11. dancing
  12. reading books
  13. her daddy
  14. Climbing... the couch, chairs anything she can!!!
  15. She loves hats... and anything we tell her is pretty...
  16. chapstick
  17. eggs
  18. bread or any kind!
  19. pulling funny faces
  20. pulling the recently printed items off the printer... LOL over the couch
  21. dropping things over the baby gate, and making a booby trap.
  22. getting dressed and un dressed
  23. the remote controls


Hate:

  1. having her face washed
  2. brushing her teeth
  3. bum changes
  4. trying new foods
  5. starting to fight nap time and bedtime again.. :(


Adlanna has been a lot of fun lately, I wanted to share.
  • She is constantly kissing... I thank Danika for that.. she kisses, then looks away, kisses again, looks away kisses even more and continues to do this forever, it's GREAT!
  • She answers "meow" when we ask what a kitty says
  • She grabs her own book and starts babbleing when I am already reading a book to her... she reads
  • She hums and sings to herself when tired... she has always done this... just more fun to see the variety in the vocabulary recently
  • She understands more things... If I say lets go get you dressed and get those jammies off, she will pull at her jammies like she is going to take them off herself.
  • She brought me Chris' socks yesterday and wanted them on... so we put them on and she looked silly.
  • If we are putting on socks, shoes or even pants and I say wrong leg I need the other leg, she will switch legs that she is lifting... she is a GREAT helper when getting dressed or undressed.
  • she is always "helping" with laundry... she continues to pull it off the couch when I am folding it... and trying to "help"
  • She has recently become a vacumn... she finds little itty bitty teeny tiny pieces of items on my floor and picks them up to bring them to me to throw away... she doesn't eat them.. which is good...
  • We can just ask her if she is getting fussy if she needs to go night night and she will run right over to you to be picked up and go to bed...
  • She knows the meaning of food... if I ask if she is hungry and wants some food... (just like Juice!)
  • She says "momma" to get my attention
  • Good news she has STOPPED throwing herself on the floor... It must have been the frusteration of missing her mom
  • Yesterday I was organizing her clothes and I finally took down her mobile, and she cried... it was sad! (we need to go find a nightlight that goes on the side of the crib now!)
  • When one of us stretches... she copies and it's so so cute!
  • Animals... even when she see's dogs though she calls them kitty cats! LOL
  • We told her a dog says "ruff" and she copied a few times over the weekend.. I don't think she knows what it means, but she tried anyway! :P
  • everytime my phone or Chris' phone rings, she dances... even if we are on speakerphone with the voicemail she will dance. it's dang cute!!!
  • Adlanna puts one of her hands over her other wrist, when we pray.. it's her way of folding her arms... so cute!!
  • She says WOW and uh oh, and is constantly trying to copy other words...
  • When something is almost gone or is gone, she will put out her hands palm up... cause that's what I do to say "ALL GONE"

A random question Britt: After we picked her up from your house she has this new thing she does... does Dani do this?
  • Adlanna has started closing her eyes when she doesn't like what your saying or when giving dirty looks... it's hysterical! but wierd!

The weekend update is this:
Adlanna has very very very stinky diapers, enough to make ME gag.. and we are going to start looking into buying a potty. Chris started working on making the cat condo... he had fun, he also pressure washed the house and the cars... they are so pretty and clean! Adlanna has been acting like she doesn't feel well and had red circles around her eyes... so I think she may have caught what I had.. well still have... but it's much more tolerable. The house is clean and nearly ready for our visitor!!! Just a few gifts to wrap and get out of the hallway first. Chris went shopping alone on Sat. for the two of us, and he came back and said he had to transfer money.. which means he went over budget... so why we even set a budget I don't know he does this everyyear. And 2. he said that he didn't get anything off anyones list, he just picked out stuff HA HA he's silly I love that, but it concerns me when he has to transfer money HA HA HA (also because if any of you remember what I got for my first birthday together... some Xbox controllers HE wanted.. then you'll understand that I might suspect Halo or some other silly video game related item he "thinks" I want HA HA HA.) It's ok I still love him. We picked up beedle the bard the newest book from the Harry potter series.. it's interesting...

That is about it, since Adlanna and I are sick we stayed home most of the weekend and just got stuff done, we did play a lot of tetris party which is avaliable on WIFI for the WI and it was 1200 WII points. IT is a ton of fun, there are versions to tetris on this game that I haven't ever played and they are addicting!! TRY IT!

And I will mention that Jaiden is at the dr. today getting put to sleep and having his arm fixed, I understand as a mom that it would be very stressful and scary for mom let alone child... so our thoughts and prayers are with the Armstrong family today. We Love you guys!!! XOXOXOXO!

p.s. If you want a christmas card from us and didn't get one last year you better let me know, I prob. need your address!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Adlanna is doing some cute/fun things. Some of the things she does reminds me of things the girls did or are doing now.

Grammy Sherie said...

I love that you listed a lot of information about Addie. It makes me feel like I am not missing so much. She is so cute and growing so fast. I am so looking forward to my trip to Cedar City to see all of you.

xoxoxo
grammie