Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

So I woke up to a blanket of snow... no really it's WHITE... but not much i'm sure later today it will all be melted. Speaking of melted, Jennalee woke me up early and i was struggling to stay awake especially because she wouldn't sleep after i nursed her, she needed to be rocked... ever try rocking a baby while sitting up falling asleep LOL She grinned up at me and it just melted my heart, it was the sweetest thing ever!!!

So yesterday Jennalee turned 6weeks do you believe it's flown past so fast!!! I had my 6 week appointment so I had a baby sitter since it would be a few hours having to take that glucose test too... anyway turns out I have to call my insurance before they give me the birth control I wanted so that stinks that may mean we are stuck with this insurance co for another month to get it covered... :( Plus the dr. said i can't take the glucose test while nursing?!?!? what? I can take it while preggo but not nursing? isnt it just sugar?? Strange! Anyway so I was annoyed i was home quickly like 1 hr time and it was a waste to get a babysitter in the first place. DANG!

Adlanna's schedule has been chaotic lately, We haven't been doing anything different, but boy she has! she wakes 1 to 2 hours early each day... she is taking much shorter naps, she is struggling to go to sleep at night... its not so much fun..

Halloween is just around the corner so I am very excited for that! Also that means the following holidays are getting close... I have a ton of Christmas shopping to do but otherwise I am excited for the holidays.

DANG, See Jenna woke at 4am... and has been awake since I JUST got her to sleep and walked in here for five min of blogging to make sure she is staying asleep and WOW Adlanna just woke up. DANG no sleep for me :( Here it is 8am so I have been awake for 4 hours... at least I am not falling asleep sitting up anymore. But that means I gotta go... talk soon. Dont worry pics to come!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

I can't believe she is already 6 weeks that is so crazy! Hopefully her and Addlanna will get on a better sleep schedule so you can get some more sleep!

Grammy Sherie said...

Sorry the doctor appointment did not go better!

Too soon for snow! But I am looking forward to family time during the holidays!

love you guys!
xoxoxo