Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 12, 2009

Apple Fest

So this past weekend we went to New Harmony's apple fest... well first we ran to St. George to look at vans and see how much the dealership would give us to trade in our car, but we didn't actually do that since the vans at the dealerships were so much even if they gave us a good price there wouldn't be a van to purchase.

The applefest was fun we got a carmel apple and a bag of apples.. which I want to make into more carmel apples, we ran into some old friends from the town, Chris' exgirlfriend whom I had never met before *AWKWARD* and my old boss from St. George... and his family. Man just seeing him brought back how much I hated that job and him. LOL ICKY!

Then we came home and played as a family. On Sunday we cleaned out the garage. I took a before picture but not a after picture yet... but it's 90% clean so that's nice, we re-organized it and moved a lot of stuff back to the shed so thats good. Next weekend we have to put the siding on the shed, then the next weekend has a tractor pull here in Cedar then the next weekend is halloween which we are going to travel that weekend to see family. It will be the first halloween we spend with my family so that's fun!

Adlanna doesn't have a costume yet, we will be borrowing one of the Armstrongs old costumes once Danika decides which one she is going to wear.

I have had a few bow orders and a few more people trying to decide what they want. I also found something on Etsy I wanted for the girls so I am doing a trade with her for bows to get those without having to come up with the money.. :) I did have to order some ribbon to complete that order so i'm waiting on that for two orders. I am excited to get back into the groove and make more bows. I made 4 last night and they are DANG cute! Again no pics... my camera phone sucks worse then Chris' and yeah..

Britt I think I do want the battry and memory card mailed so I can at least use my crappy small camera until then. :( :) Can you mail those with insurance for like $100.00 thanks.

Talk more tomorrow hopefully I want to do a 4week old post for Jenna.

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

If us sick people can get out of the house I will try to get it done this week, are you going to re-mail my package? lol