Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aye yiah yiah

So today has been challenging. Jennalee has been hungry far too often, she wont burp so she has gas and that is keeping her awake. Chris had to work to the girls and I hung out, I got my ribbon in the mail so I put together more bows, I got my Personalized trick or treat bags for the girls... (one of the current giveaways on my buzz blog right now is for one of these! There are different styles not just the BOO bag) this is what I did a swap for... and the lady wanted wierd colored bows but they actually turned out darn cute! Watch the bow blog for those... you'll know because it's orange polka and lime polka sets :)

About the time that Chris arrived home from work I found a whole package of gum empty and little silver wrappers empty everywhere I think I counted 8 of them... yeah no gum anywhere so I imagine while I was nursing or changing bums or trying to keep Jenna asleep one of the many times Adlanna let herself into the snack cupboard and ate the whole package of gum. GRRRRRRReat! *sigh* She now has diareah... which is NOT fun when your trying to strip her clothes off her because it's all the way up to her shoulders GROSS!!! *gagg* She is also awake screaming right now and has had some LOUD gassy farts so we have to keep checking her for poop ... poor thing I don't want her bum burned!

Jennalee just fell asleep for longer than 20min since like 3:45pm today WHEW... but as soon as she did is when Adlanna woke up screaming... So I am here trying to un-stress... yeah right!

Chris has another sinus infection... we love these! So he is next to me on the other computer signing up for facebook LOL this is what we do stressed out and in pain at midnight LOL
He is a little unstressed since the Brianhead job is now done... basically anyway... next week they might send him to Page AZ which wouldn't be fun for me... but what can you do.?!?

Did I mention our insurance premium went up 120.00 a month additionally from the 75.00 it increased back in July.. .yeah sucky! So we went in to reapply yesterday hopefully we can get something cheaper. OH and financial aid at the hospital for the maternity coverage that the insurance doesn't cover yeah it expires on the 29th and since the bills are now larger than a few hundred dollars they are making us reapply to medicade before they will run them through financial aid... So hopefully the lady can get in gear and get us approved or denied like ASAP.

A blog that I follow is doing a fund raiser for SPIRIT jump Check out spirit jump here. And I donated 6 bows and a beanie to be auctioned off, so go bid on them or something else it's for a GREAT cause!!! I will link you there once it's up, they originally were going to have it listed today but now it's postponed until next friday.

Exciting news is that JEnnalee's eyes are a DARK very pretty blue!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Oh man what a day for you! Hope today is a better day for you guys. Sometimes it can get a little tricky with kids

heidijogoody said...

I forgot to answer your question about where I got the girls tutus they are from Kid to Kid