Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 16, 2009

Random Pictures


I put Jennalee in the pumpkin outfit so I had to take a pic, how cute... not bad for a camera phone!

I found this the other day, Adlanna must have wanted the doll safe while riding in the car, all buckled in. p.s. the dolls arms are through the straps and everything

this is one of the LARGE apples my tree produced. I got over a dozen all different size about 3 this size. They were good too!

Sadie took this with her camera phone when she was hanging out with us last week, i thought it was cute!


Chris took these on his phone i'm sure he drew the pic, but isn't she cute with it and her hair flowers that Josie made for her b-day?

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Cute pictures..those apples look great

The Ross Family said...

Love the pumpkin costume!! So cute!!!