Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 26, 2009

Tractor Pull in Cedar



















So Saturday Chris had a tractor pull and with crazy work and having Jennalee Chris has missed many pulls, so we made sure he could not work so he could do this pull. It was awesome! Chris pulled a 117.7" Pull which I think is his highest record now, he got second place in his section and a red ribbon! :) YEAH!!!! I expected it to be cold, but it was nice and warm, didn't even have to keep Jennalee bundled up it was nice and warm, and no wind so it was AWESOME. Grammy Sherie made it down to see Chris in this pull, the first one she has been able to make it so, so that was exciting for us, and there is only one more "fun" run pull left so it was important to Chris. Thanks for coming Sherie it means a lot! Then Grammy Sherie babysat both kidlets and Chris took me out to dinner, I had told him earlier if the fam was going to go out I wanted Chili's cause they have their two for twenty right now, so that is where we went. For the first time EVER I ordered ribs at a restaurant and I will NEVER do that again... do you know how incredibly messy they are, you feel like a pig trying to eat them no matter what you do. LOL

Chris and I went and visited and had dinner with Kori and her family on Sunday, so that was fun to visit with her, she is due with baby #3 and boy #3 in Dec. so it was good. and they were all so happy to see a little girl. :) HEE HEE

I found a photographer and scheduled family photos in Nov. So i am VERY excited for that, Just gotta make sure Adlanna and i have something to coordinate with Jenna and daddy... and today I have been making a whole load of bows, and trying new things with ribbon.... I will let you know when they are done. I have had 3 ordered since Thurs... so things are picking up, I had to order more supplies to make a few, but I still came ahead with the payments received and will have a ton of extra supplies. Today I got payment on my most expensive order 33.50 after shipping. YEAH!!! Sits has still not put my items up for auction I guess they had a ton of things so they are behind, I will let you know when they do so we can watch how high they get, and see all the other things and we should all bid on stuff cause it's for a great cause, Spirit jump if you remember me telling you about that.

tomorrow I have my 6week appointment and then I have to go drink that nasty orange drink again to make sure all the GD is gone yummmmmm NOT... so I have Teresa coming to watch Addie since it will be a few hours and I can imagine trying to chase her in the waiting room while nursing Jenna and having everything exposed,, so instead we asked Teresa a favor. :)

Chris is taking Thurs and Fri off this week and we are going up to my family's place early to make sure we have time to shop for a van... I hope the lds site has something good listed today and that it is still there when we get up there on thurs. or that people list their stuff on KSL for cheap. :) Wish us luck!

I do have pics from the tractor pull and it was great fun to play with Sherie's camera since I am having withdrawals from mine, but i will post those later.

1 comment:

The King Family said...

Im excited to see pictures!