Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The weekend @ Britts: Cornbellys, Danika's birthday












































This past weekend was my neice Danikas 2 yr birthday so we ran up north to celebrate with them!lf-rt: Jennalee, Adlanna, Kaylah, Danika, Jaiden



So







We had a list of things to do and a list of people to see and didn't get even half of them done... Plus Jennalee was up the whole first night, and Adlanna was up the whole second night, Chris had a BAD headache both days enough that he was taking my pills from the OB from delivery LOL





So Cornbellys is one thing we went and did with the whole Armstrong family... We did hee haw farms last year and they are similar so we went to try the one we hadn't been to yet.




























the bouncy pillows were my favorite, and all the kids seem to have a lot of fun on them!!




































































































At the end of the day we found a face painting booth and Chris is a big fan of facepainting he always wants to get addies face done, the last time they didn't really have painting talent to a little flower or bug or whatever was your choices, these people were from BYU and they were amazing! I loved it! and it was a whole $3.00 it was the only money we spent on entertainment so it was good.

Danika's party was at chuck e cheese and it was fun, I don't think I have been to chuck E cheese for YEARS. Brittany's inlaws were there and hadn't seen the baby so they passed her around and my aunt Cindy stopped by and dropped off a present for the little piglet. Danika got lots of great gifts and she was loving every minute of it. I didn't have my camera so all the party photos are from Brittany and half of the cornbelly's pics are from her as well (that's why everything is out of order)

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Wow so many fun pictures! cornbelly's is such a fun place for kids lots of different things for them to do. I just hate how dang expensive it is.