Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jennalee is 4 weeks old today!





Seriously? It's madness, it seems like I was having her yesterday!

So GREAT news, Jennalee went to bed at 10:30 the night before last and woke at 7am, last night she went to bed at 10:30 and woke at 5... WHEW I am finally getting some sleep. :)

She is loving cuddle time, tummy time, the swing, being held all the time, and when her sister says "morning" to her each time she wakes up and kisses her cheek.

She does not like bathtime, bedtime, the bouncer, gas or dirty diapers. But hey who does?

She is not having any problems with me eating chocolate or anything else so far for that matter. She is growing and fitting a little better into her clothes so that's nice, still can't keep socks on those little feet...

Her belly button looks wonderful, and I have to tell you how cute her little tiny bum is... Its so tiny!!! I need to get some naked shots, but hard to do with no camera.

3 comments:

The King Family said...

SO cute! Cant wait for the bum shots :)

heidijogoody said...

She is such a pretty little thing. Man it is crazy to think that she is already 4 weeks.

Grammy Sherie said...

She is growing! I agree SOOO CUTE!!
Love to you and your family!
xoxoxo