Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jennalee is 3 weeks old!







The following pictures of Jennalee are not great because it's hard to freaking hard to get a pictures on the camera phone.





Jennalee is 3 weeks old OH HOW TIME FLIES!!! Jennalee is eating much better, the nursing has resolved most problems for the most part, I should mention that I hadn't told you since I don't get to blog often that After all the cracked ouchie problems I then got a plugged milk duct OUCH which lead to early symptoms of Mastitis... we caught it in time and never actually got that but the burning shooting pains were NOT FUN. All that has resolved and we are still using the shield every now and then to prevent tenderness since the shield helps that... but more than half the feedings a day are not with the shield. :)

It's hard to really tell you the changes Jenna has made because time is going to fast and she does just sleep a whole lot. :) Sorry not a good picture I left my camera at Brittany's house so we used Chris' camera phone to get these and it's the best we could get :(
I hope I get my camera back soon.

No comments: