Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 2, 2009

Adventures in grocery shopping........

So let me tell you the saddest story.
Addie fell out of the shopping cart today... yep landed right on her head, I cried she cried we all cried and it was sad. She snuggled daddy and then was passed to snuggle mommy, then back to daddy and back to mommy it was very scary! You all should know she is NOT good in carts! We had two carts, one with kids and one with groceries and 30seconds is all it took to fall out onto her head :( SAD.

A real update to come soon, but I just need to breath i'm a little stressed out and haven't been like out of my car in 4days I swear that's all we have done was drive from place to place to place to place to place! GRRRRRRRRrrr........
~Talk soon.

3 comments:

The King Family said...

That is sad :( I am sorry! She hasnt liked to ever sit in a shopping cart has she? Darnit- hope she is ok!

heidijogoody said...

Darnit that stuff can happen so easily and in just a split second! I hope she is doing ok.

The Armstrong Family said...

Did she fall out of the top or the bottom part?