Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, November 9, 2009

More pics... lots of modeling shots for bows :)













n
i







So I am BUSY so sorry lack of posts of text with posts. I still really need to get that blog book done, worked on it one night :( anyway I have bow orders out my ears like enough that i'm laying awake at night thinking I should be making bows. But 1 is a freebie order, 1 is a girl who sent me ribbon she bought so i wont make much off that and two more are family and well family get a discount... so overall hopefully all this work will help in spreading the word I did make some money just not a ton yet... I am getting a group of Etsy sellers together to price things like black friday pricing the web before the thanksgiving holiday, check out the list HERE so far i have 36 total sellers participating!

I have a ton of pics of bows I got done and need to put up to sell just for fun from the last little bit, but no time to post them.

Today was a day from HE%& I had just one fiasco after another all day long this is my first twenty mintues to myself and then i'm off to bathe babies and feed the little one and them put both to bed.

Although i should mention Adlanna copies prayers now it's cute instead of sitting there silently she copies us it's cute... :)

More pics still to come from our Sunday evening at discovery park. :) And watch for new bows up on the site soon!

actually I just finished bathing the kids and let me tell you how LIGHT jenna's hair is... seriously you can barely call it brown. LOL
p.s. both kids hate getting their hair washed.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Lots of cute pictures of the girls.