Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My husband the photographer





Today we found out from our photographer that our family photos won't be back in our hands in time to order our FREE christmas cards (see here) so we ran out to take some pics of just the girls and some of Just Adlanna since I haven't taken her 2yr photos yet.. Chris was behind the camera most of the time since Adlanna will NOT smile for me anymore I think I wear her out taking pics at the house all the time. I am impressed with Chris' pic skillz! Plus he picked the second location and it was awesome! *tear* i'm so proud! (yes the pic with Adlanna in he window she is scared so no smile)

Oh, you want to see? here is a SMALL preview.. a teaser if you will!



XOXO

HAPPY TWO MONTHS JENNALEE!!
A few things about Jenna:
  • She loves tummy time
  • She rolls from her belly to her back i'm sure it's not on purpose but she is strong and does it nearly everytime
  • She scootches pretty good and right off the blankets for tummy time,
  • once i put her in on her tummy north and south and five min later came back and she was on her back and east to west LOL
  • She no longer tolerates chocolate and it make her spit up too much so no chocolate for me
  • she loves her sister and stares at her all the time
  • She smiles all the time and big big smiles with tongue like Addie used to do. We haven't caught a BIG one on camera but small ones to come in the rest of this weekends pics!!!
  • She is getting more on a schedule each day and that helps me a bunch
  • She has the occassion nursing problem now like less than once a week so that's nice!
  • She is getting big she is 22inches long according to our measuring system. LOL
that's all for now because she is screaming!

4 comments:

The King Family said...

That wasn't a very fair showing for all the hype hehehehe! Hope you add more pix soon!

Grammy Sherie said...

So fun to get the updates! Love and miss you guys!

Love the photos
reminds me that I owe you some pics

heidijogoody said...

Cute pictures. I haven't thought that the girls look alike but in the second picture Jenalee really looks like Addlanna.

kevin and angie said...

cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!