Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 8, 2010

Adlanna still making us laugh

So Adlanna normally says "YEAH" instead of YES and sometimes she talks so softly you can't hear her and tell if it's a yeah or a no... anyway we have been teaching her YESSSSSSSSS

So today Chris was home for lunch and I asked her if she wanted something for lunch and she mumbled "yeah," so I asked again and said yes or no and she said yeah, and i said yes or no and she said yeah, and then I said YES or NO and she finally said "yesssss"

When she finished eating Chris asked her if she wanted to go down for her nap and she said "nossssssssse" and he said no, and she said nossssssse and he said no and she shouted NOSSSSSSE!

LMBO

No comments: