Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random pictures for your viewing pleasure






sweeping for daddy at the office, he was working one day and she wanted to go "too" so she went swept and helped sand.. :) isn't she cute. Such a daddy's girl.

sister kiss, this is the new best way for Adlanna to hold Jennalee, we learned from Joane and Adlanna does really well. Aren't they cute?



Jenna scratches herself DAILY I have cut her nails down to stubs but she still does it, I think her toes did it once, AND she has scratches on her legs if you believe it.
one tired girl... practicing sitting up in the boppy


yes they are watching a cartoon... I need sanity sometimes.


curly sue... well curly addie... but it doesn't sound the same.


this is one of the products i got to test out and review for the Buzz blog and she copied the boy on the bottle you should check it out, I am keeping track of how much stuff I get for free to review, how much stuff I give away and how much stuff I win and we are near 200$ in each catagory just for this month alone.


she is always wanting to help me cook. :)


which is good since I just started co-authoring a FOOD blog with 5 other women.. :) we are trying a new recipe out each week.. so its fun so far testing out food and etc. :) we are also doing reviews on food products and giveaways there too. We have curious chef sponsoring some stuff for us in FEB. It's exciting.

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Lots of cute pictures. It sure looks like Addi loves to help out both you and daddy all the time.

Grammy Sherie said...

I agree with Heidi lots of great pics. I am happy for Chris that Addie likes to help him so much. He is a good daddy for taking her with him. Looks like she sure enjoys cooking! that is great! Love you guys!

kevin and angie said...

great pictures!!! you always get so many good ones. i guess it helps that your girls are adorable!!!

sorry it has taken me so long to answer your question!! you asked about how to make the collages on the blog. you can do that in photoshop. but a super easy way (which is what i do most of the time) is to use a program called picasa. it is part of google, and you have to download it onto your computer, but it is free. it is basically a simpler version of photoshop, but i love it when you want to do things quickly (which is most of the time!!) so anyway... just google that and you should find it. enjoy!!! :)