Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

christmas 2009 Continues ....












































So after we opened up the presents at the Armstrongs we ran over to my parents house to open up gifts there. My parents had breakfast all cooked before we got there so we ate then we started with the big black garbage sacks which turned out to be pony's for the toddlers. We are still trying to name our pony! :) But Adlanna loves him!
then we went for all the rest, Danika and Adlanna kept sitting next to eachother to open up a gift it was cute! Dani also kept bringing Jennalee gifts to open. Jenna just sat quietly in the bouncer the entire time.

Rewind: I should mention that the Armstrongs got Jennalee her own duffle bag (good thing since they dont fit in one anymore) Chris and I got a tv tray table set since we still haven't gotten ourselves one, and Adlanna got a CD boombox! Thanks guys! They also opened up some gifts that we got them. Jennalee opened a pig rattle that her aunt josie made, and some crocheted hats that Josie also made. Adlanna opened up a whole set of Yo Gabba Gabba characters and a kilan that we ordered from aunt josie, Along with some Crochetted hats that we also ordered from that talented aunt Josie.

OK Fast Forward to Santa gifts at my parents house again...

So Adlanna got so much I can't even name it all...
We got her a princess painting custom from my friend Heidi (she's an awesome painter!) a Dora trike, a aquadoodle , christmas dress and a few other little things I won from blog giveaways. Jennalee got a pair of crocheted cowgirl boots we got in a trade off Etsy for a whole .41cents, a Christmas outfit (the one Adlanna wore when she was this age) AND we painted her a custom piggy bank like a lady bug.

From Braxton: Jennalee got rattle booties, Addie got a yo gabba gabba dvd, and Chris and I got a gift card to rodizio grill

From my parents:
we got a tent, dvd games, card games...
Chris got a camp chef bbq'er, dvd's, ...
I got a food processor, dvd's, laptop table and fan, ...
Adlanna got a smart cycle, dvd's, clothes, the pony of course, like i said too many things to name
Jennalee got clothes, teethers, adorable little shoes, socks...

As you can see my sister and Greg got a chunk load of cash... LOL

My parents always get boring things because they really dont need anything and so its hard to shop for them! My brother got some drums things he wanted and other band stuff, video games and an ab lounge, among other things.

After we opened everything we had to get the girls dressed since they opened their christmas outfits, sporting the new dora slippers she got from santa on christmas eve... Since i'm blonde and didn't get a pair of dress shoes for her. Then we headed off to cindy's for the Ross family extended party. Once there I found a present under her table that said "to Brandy from Max and nancy" and thought that was weird so I showed my dad and we both thought it was strange! So after a min or two my dad called me over to tell me it was something they had Cindy buy... so I opened it and got a salt city candle melter pot (one of two i wanted) and told me that the other one I wanted was out of stock so i got cash to get another one. (I plan on putting this one in Chris and I's bathroom and the new one when I get it in the baby's room by the stinky diaper pail!)

We ate some yummy turkey sandwhiches and snacked. Adlanna kept putting candycanes off of Cindy's tree and would eat them with daddy's help, but she wouldn't suck on it she kept biting it and crunching it up LOL
After a while we started the gift exchange game. I started out with a giant bottle of ALCOHOL of course the non-drinker gets the alcohol. So that was stolen like usual and then I got a $25.00 home depot gift card (which was on my original christmas list and I hadn't gotten yet) Chris opened up a set of work lights he really wanted and was happy no one stole. We took a $25.00 cold stone gift card and my mom ended up with it, but it was stolen from her by Brayden. My dad had some pistacios a GIANT container but my grandma ross stole that and he ended up with a gift he brought because it was the only one left to open. But he traded it for beer that Shawndell opened up LOL because he didn't want the gift he had brought... Braxton got a big bowl and small bowl and some goodies like coffee mix, biscotti, candy, etc. (he nicely gave me the big bowl cause I wanted it!!! ) Of course there was a starbucks set like normal, and I already mentioned the alcohol. Oh, and Cindy ended up with the set of lehi roller mills cookies, cake mix, and candy we brought.

Then it was getting late and we had to head out to Delta so I asked Cindy if they were going to play bingo or what and since it was so late they decided to do a pass left pass right story game. So we got in adult circle and a child circle and played. Adlanna and daddy played together in the childrens game she got a fishing hand held game she didn't want to let leave her sight, and I ended up with ..... hmmmmmmmm something LOL

We also hurried and exchanged presents with the grandparents, we got money from grandma lou (even though she couldn't make it) and the girls got toys from grandma ross (cabbage patch doll, play keyboard, and markers. :)

Then we headed off to Britts to pack up and head to delta. We arrived in Delta late and just put the girls straight to bed.

No comments: