Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009 Continues in Delta

















After the Ross party we drove down to Delta, the girls were out by the time we made it there, and so we just sat up and talked then went to bed. The next morning we pretended it was Christmas morning all over again, it was awesome!

We got some Home Depot gift cards, I got bath and body works stuff, Adlanna got lots of puzzles and toys and books, and Jenna got clothes and a really cute toy and there is a million things I am not mentioning cause now its mid january and I have other things on my brain! Sorry but it was awesome! I still have one item to pick out from Sherie and Doug.

That night we headed back to Brittany's house because on Sunday Chris had to head to CC and he didn't want to head up to Britt's and then all the way to CC the same day so we left Saturday night.

Sunday Chris left and I was on my own.

Now might be the time to mention that On Tues. prior to Christmas I sprained my Sacrum... no freaking idea how but it is one of the MOST painful things I have ever had to endure... Britt had her Dr. appointment so I wasn't about to sit that one out, we all went in and she was checked etc... it was very painful, but I thought it would go away since I didn't know what I had done just that my lowerback was killing me! I went to the dr. the next day since it had been over 24hrs and This pain (That I have had since Adlanna was born just randomly and it knocked me flat on my tummy once before but went away within an hour, back when she was like 3 months old- and went away after a while and then started randomly coming back since Jenna was born) was NOT going away.
He hurt me terribly... I cried A LOT... Seriously it was awful because not only was it TERRIBLE pain, but I couldn't hardly move, I couldn't sit for longer than 5 min, I couldn't stand longer than 5 min, I couldn't lay flat on my back or my sides at all, I couldn't bend my lower back as all and my right leg continued to have issues... Just walking it was like I was trying to convince it to move each step. Anyway, he said I sprained my Sacrum and that I should be icing it for 20min at a time nearly all day long. Take pain pills IB profin for the anti-inflamatory (the pain pill part didn't help my pain AT ALL) and to not lift a thing for two whole days...

YEAH RIGHT

No lifting my diaper bag, no lifting the baby, or toddler (who's needing help onto the potty)... Everything requires lifting. Nursing was and IS the most painful thing to do... I would have to stop 1/4th the way into Nursing just to switch positions and I couldnt stand up while holding the baby so everytime I had the baby in my arms and had to stand up I had to ask soemone to come get her from me.. It was NOT fun, here I was trying to be there to help my sister since she was going to pop and I was the one begging for help. It was awful, physically, mentally and emotionally!

Ok back to the story.

I was suppose to go back to the dr for my back on Monday he said It should be 50% better by then so when Monday morning I felt great I insisted I didn't need to go. I wasn't about to be hurt that badly again by the dr on purpose! Anyway about 30min after telling my mother I wasn't going, My muscle spasmed on my left side from the bottom of my ribs in the front all the way to my tailbone in back, It knocked the wind out of me and all I was doing was carrying the baby down the hall way walking. I had to ask Kaylah Frantically to come take the baby and When she did I just dropped to my knees crying again trying to breath, I had to lay down that's the only was I going to get it to stop... nope didn't stop the muscle spasmed for 45min+ and it was AWFUL! The whole time the baby just screamed and screamed and screamed and I felt like the worst mother in the world!

Needless to say I went back to the dr. a few hours later after calling my mother home from work to drive me. Thanks mom! **p.s. he didn't hurt me that time*

Tuesday Britt had her O.B. Appointment again, so I watched the kids and had Braxton over to hellp in case I needed it, Thanks Braxt!

WED and Thurs I think we just sat around trying to recover and not hurt (Britt and I both)

Thursday night was New years eve, Chris was suppose to get off work early to make it to me before midnight but that didn't happen, it was like 6 somethng when he got off and he had to pack and then go to Delta to pick up a present and then to me, so it was looking like NEAR midnight.

11pm came around and Britt had been having contractions for hours, and they were increasing in pain etc. So she went in. YEAH!!! A New years baby!!!

ok story to continue later, it's time to eat!

No comments: