Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, February 12, 2010

Crafts

I decided to do AT LEAST one craft a month, because I really really really enjoy crafts and I never make time for them. Adlanna has had a TON of fun helping mommy craft. We made these together and decorated for Valentines day. That was Januarys Craft , I am almost done with Februarys.. :) So excited










On the other hand here is a picture of the CRAFT DESK Chris built me! He surprised me one day and he picked BLACK for the frame and we matched the desk wood stain with some stain we already had. It is super nice and Super nice to have a place to do my bows, so the kitchen counter isn't all covered in ribbon.




Speaking of bows here are some of my favorites I have made lately








1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

That craft day is such a fun idea I bet she just loved doing that with you