Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 8, 2010

Playing in the snow
























So there was little snow, but Adlanna wanted to play so nice daddy took her out in it while he bbq'ed dinner. She loved it and bawled when he brought her back in. Daddy was naughty and let adlanna throw a snowball at mom... also he threated to moon me so I took a picture!


























































Then we got some real snow, so we got to finally bundle up both girls and go play together. Jennalee hated EVERY minute of it, so we brought her in after the snow angels. As you can see Adlanna did not like the idea at all until daddy and sissy did their angels then she was all over it. I think it's cute!!!
Daddy threw a snowball across the yard and it landed inside on the carpet .... he was in big trouble "naughty daddy"





I know I know I'm like two weeks behind in blogging still sorry i'm doing my best here!

2 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

Snow Angels - I am glad that daddy will share the fun snow with his little girls! Looks you guys had fun! AWWWWWW..Cute!!!
xoxo

heidijogoody said...

Well it doesn't matter if you have a lot of snow or not looks like they still had lots of fun in it.