Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random photos continue

Jenna showing off a beanie aunt Teresa gave her for Christmas



She wanted to put on the princess dress (this is a new dress she just got from Michelle and Val for her birthday! :) isn't it amazing!! I absolutely love love love it! I think we need like 16more in other colors and sizes!















So these pics are from some items i got to review on the new From Blah to Ta-Daa blog I started with 5 other women bloggers where we blog about new recipes, we have started promoting the blog and getting thing to review and to giveaway so watch for a future giveaway! Adlanna thinks it is Christmas here everyday she is excited to get the mail with me and more often than not we get a box or two (presents she calls them) I let her open them even if they aren't for her, but this stuff is for her to play with not me so it was super fun.


She opened the box and pulled out the kitchen timer and shouted CLOCK


and then opened the frosting spreader and didn't know what it was.


She opened the fruit and veggie scrubber and shouted BRUSH


and she opened the rolling pin and shouted ROLLING PIN!


I laughed so hard, I had know idea she knew what a rolling pin was... and the clock and brush was just silly. She was super excited, then I showed her the bubble wrap LOL That was entertaining for a while. (p.s. the review is for Curious Chef)




Sorry when I don't blog regularly I end up with a bunch of random photos! :)

No comments: