Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pullups do the Potty Dance Houseparty





























Anyone heard of Houseparty? Well you sign up and apply for certain campaigns (like bzz agent) and they choose you to host a party with their free product ... or not... I have applied to a bazillion and this is the first one I got.

They pick the date the party has to be on and it happen to be on the 20th, which means I was up north and not here or I would have had it at my house. So we invited a slew of people none of which showed up!! :( Well Danika did... family always pull through!

Here are the pics, I didn't take a pic but I got a free package of pull ups and a digital keychain which I was going to give to a lucky guest and since Dani was the only guest she won it!

No comments: