Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The story behind the video post & other updates.


























Ok so on Sunday my parents had a big dinner planned and invited everyone over, we ate GOOSE, and all the traditional thanksgiving dinner items. It was good thanks guys. While we were there the younger two kids got to play in a bounce house with balls... they loved it, My mom decided she wanted to bounce in there with them so she was in there when My dad thought it would be funny to tip them all over LOL
The older 3 kids had fun playing with blow up swords, and then we also turned on the sprinklers and the babies and grandma played and got wet, they learned ring around the rosies and all fell down.

Monday Joane came and picked me and Adlanna up and we played at the North's house, we ate yummy lunch and let the kids all play together in the sprinklers and on trampoline. Adlanna really loved riding a tricycle.. Joane took pictures i'll post those when she sends them to me.

Tues night we were invited up to Kim and Seans (Brittany's sister in law and hubby) to eat some yummy sushi food before they move into their new home that is far far away from that restruant. We had fun playing with the babies running around and the older kids watched ghostbusters. :)

Wed morning Adlanna woke up and came walking over to me making a poop face... So I asked if she needed to poop in the potty and she said POTTY YEAH! so we ran out of the room in our jammies straight to the potty. I sat her down and had to hold onto her because the little seat was in Britt's bathroom and they were still sleeping, So I just held onto her and she started peeing... so We both got big eyes and and said potty... and I praised her... because she has NEVER pee'd onthe potty before. Then she grunted and plop plop said POOP and she was done, she went both pee and poo in the BIG girl potty! IT WAS AWESOME!
Especially because we gave up breifly on the potty training because Adlanna had been sick of sitting there and trying... and she never quite figured out to pee there, because we would walk away and within min she would pee her training pants.. it was frusterating!

This is the pic from my text that Chris sent me showing me the shelfs on one side of the shed he has finished, this was monday late so I don't know if any more have been built, but they look awesome don't they! Good job honey!!!

Tonight Chris is headed I think to Delta to drop off our kitty to be tested and to break up the drive to make it up here early in the morning. We have lots to do while he is up here so the earlier the better. :)



Blogger erased my whole typed up story about the last few days so I will retype later. HERE are some pics to get your imagination going wild. :) talk soon!

No comments: