Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 5, 2009

the 4th of July 2009

Many of you know the 4th of July is my favorite holiday. It is because of the great childhood memories I have at Riverton Town days every year growing up. I think because it is my fav. holiday that It puts extra pressure to have a "GREAT" day and has in return ruined the last few 4th of July's for me. I can happily say I THINK this is the BEST 4th of July we have had since we have been married. Which is fun since it was also Adlanna's first 4th of July. Last year she was here BUT we didn't
do anything 4th of Julyish... so it was just like another day.

We started off this weekend with my parents arriving on Friday and eating yummy tacos as a family, we also got in some good visiting time. The Armstrong family had a last min plan change when Greg was forced to work ALL day.. (like really he got home at like midnight Friday night... on his typical day off)

The next morning we wanted to go to the Cedar City Parade... we had never been in the 4years we have been down here and didn't know what to expect. Although there were A TON TON TON of kidlets and some RUDE ones that stole Adlanna and Danika's candy when they were fingers were inches from the candy, and kept running out in front of us... It was still great. We got a good pile of candy and had a TON of fun letting her run after and pick up her own treats. The parade we went to at Pony Express Adlanna sat in her stroller and was much more calm, This one daddy was there to help so we had Adlanna on her backpack leash and was able to help her run around, daddy even walked her up to the truck of the allstars baseball team to flirt and get an autographed baseball signed by the whole team! The Armstrongs were a few min late to the parade (coming straight from Eagle mountain in the morning) so that's why the big family shot with all the empty chairs doesn't include their family... But they made it in time to get some candy waterbottles and other fun stuff. Adlanna seemed to really enjoy the parade, at first she did make weird faces at all the sirens and noise but then she got candy and got excited, she even picked each piece up and put it in a pile not asking for a single piece, until the parade was over. I think one of her favorite parts were watching the dance/cheerleading etc teams dance in the street.


To be continued....

p.s. I have to complain that because of the new way blogger loads photos with HTML codes etc, I am not about to spend the time to figure out which code is which pic and where it begins and starts to put in Captioning... so if you want to know what or why I took a certain pic, you can ask in your comment. SORRY DANG BLOGGER!













































Click to ENLARGE this one it's tender with Addies hand on her daddy's knee!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Addie sure looks cute in her 4th of July clothes! And I have to agree I totally love the 4th of July too