Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 3, 2009

Chris' Birthday Bash

The sign begins. I recruited Lacey for the day to help me with my crazy mad planning. I had a list of stuff to do and she started the sign first thing!! :) We also made 2 cakes 1. sheet cake like at our open house (it's talked about often at our house) 2. a mandarin orange cake because I wanted chris to try it. then Cookies, and wrapped gifts, decorated outside and inside and made sure the house was clean. Then Lacey watched Adlanna while I showered and primped for my hunny. :) Thanks lacey for your help!

**Lacey saw me at my worst, I kept forgetting what I was doing and would ask her and she would look at me like I was crazy, and I just had so much to do it was like i had lost my head... truely..., just ask her, she'll admit it**


I had to try this smock out for an Etsy shop and do a review on my buzz blog so that's what the pics are for. But I also thought hey it would be fun to have her help with the birthday cake! :)

It was a little hectic trying to get everything done and having her help with the sign and take pics then jump over to help with the cake and take pics and then back to the sign to finish... all before nap time and she lost her happiness! :) HEE HEE

She refussed to look at me, she finally smiled for Lacey.

She wanted Lacey to copy her other foot.
and got tired of waiting so she tried doing it herself. :)





see all the crate paper and balloons lacey put up? It was fun!



click to biggify to see Adlanna's additions.. :) it's cute!




Finally Chris walked in from work... He finally got to see the house all decorated and the craziness inside. He lit right up when he saw goodies and presents! I made him open them right then before dinner.. :)
peeking at the cake, he was confussed why I would make two... He already saw his Sheet cake.


tossing the balloon to Addie

He really liked his coupons and gave me a big hug afterwards, Which made me feel good since it took a lot of time to make them and come up with coupons.

yeah, so I didn't have wrapping paper besides christmas so he got scrapbooking paper!

unwrapping goodies

He was excited he got these, this is what he specifically requested... I dont know why yuck!

Look how happy Adlanna is with hyper daddy!

He was hoping for a diff. kind of cookie :(

now he was just being crazy for the camera!
A example of the coupons I made him, This is his main gift from me. :) CLick to biggify it, because the details and little print I put a lot of work into. :)
She ate such a good dinner she got cake!


this is her yum yum, she sticks her tongue out and in making yum noises, and rubs across her chest... Daddy taught her to rub her belly... the chest is her version.




Chris got this email from his mom, and it was too cute not to share!

From Sherie:
Happy Birthday: To my little boy! haha‏

I LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!

p.s. Thanks to everyone who called and texted Chris... he had a good day! :)



Hope the holiday is wonderful! I know mine will be!

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

I love the coupon book where/how did you create that?

heidijogoody said...

wow you really did go to a lot of work I bet he just loved it an I think those coupons turned out so cute! good job