Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A lot has happened in the last few days...

Here is a cute pics of Adlanna that I just couldn't resist showing you.. She wanted a hat and boots on before she even ate breakfast. :)

Over the weekend we had a lot go down. First on Saturday morning our computer just died... just boom turned off and was out, so we ran it to Staples to be checked.. :( I had Chris take pictures of my belly.. yes I finally decided I wanted one, since I have none to compare to last pregnancy... I decided it best to take one this time... Despite taking a million there isn't one I like but he was getting sick of my complaints so I settled, AND just ask chris whatelse he took pictures of... yeah I thought he was taking pics of the belly but he was being a man and taking pics of whatever he wanted... we will leave it at that! He also took pics of Adlanna in her highchair eating breakfast!
I also took pictures of the projects I have been working on... :)
6 pillowcases for my neiceJennalee's tinkerbell silky and minky mix
Jennalee's lovie material came... I haven't made anything with it yet.. I am deciding on what I want to make with it for sure.

Chris started off working on the shed he was excited to use the new tools he purchased with his birthday money!!!we got the soffit faccia done. He started on it in the morning, then we got visitors!!!! So he finished it that night.




Yep, it's true Sherie, Cliff, Josie and Bailey came down to visit little ol' us. We had a lot of fun. Despite Adlanna being grumpy after her nap...We visited and trying getting Adlanna to warm up to Bailey... then we went out to eat at Chili's.. yummmmmmmmmmm! Then we came back and put the girls in suits and played in the water in the backyard.... finally Adlanna warmed up enough to play in the pool with Bailey. Thanks for the visit, lunch, help with my quilt pattern, and the goodies guys!!!

they hugged believe it or not... and FELL down...
so Daddy helped them back up, but the hugging mood had passed!



Bailey loved to LAY on the couch not just sit. HA HA HAJosie... I found this a random photo... what's going on here?!?!


This pic below needs its own captioning... see Fiona in the background, then Shrek under the firepit.. it was the only shady spot I guess HA HA HACliff took Fiona back to Delta with him to have the Vet check her out, I haven't blogged about this but she has been showing symptoms of something for a few months, and HUGE big symptoms that got us worried for a week or two...

Since the weekend we have been doing lots! lots to do when you don't have a computer tempting you to blog, or ebay, or shop or facebook or anything else for that matter. Monday I started on my CA King quilt...Then I had to go with Chris to his office to use their computer to end and start the current giveawy on the buzz blog.

Tues I had my OB appointment where the dr. argued with me about moving the ultrasound up, and I gained 3 lbs, and the baby heartbeat was 149bpm. I now officially have 9weeks and 6 days left. :) then I did more quilting and housework... laundry mainly. I swear this day flew past and I got nothing really accomplished, but I was busy the whole day... hmmmmmmmm

Tues. night we spoke with Cliff and was told that Fiona tested positive for Luekemia and Aids... both are contageious to other felines... not humans. Her liver is going to continue to get worse so we are putting her to sleep. Also since it's so easy for her to have gotten Shrek sick although he has no symptoms we will be having him tested this weekend to make sure he doesn't have either. AND since they have NEVER been outside the house up until the big symptoms showed up a few weeks ago we think the only place she could have gotten either of these things is from birth from her mom :( SAD!!!! As most of you know the details I won't go into details it's kinda gross and well... she is MY kitty... Shrek is technically Chris' so I am a bit emotional about having to put her to sleep. :*(


Wed. I was sick I layed down for hours and at 4pm I had lacey come babysit so I could run paybills online and bid on an ebay auction that was ending and other errands like that at the library using their internet... Thanks Lace!

I guess that wasn't as long of an update as I thought...
Adlanna is saying new words all day long.. if I am laying down closing my eyes she will come smack me and say WAKE UP, she will say LET GO if i'm holding on to her and she doesn't want to be held onto. She says too many seperate words to keep up with and suprises us when it's a word we didnt' specifically teach her just copies us or tv or whoever is talking to her. I think it's cute when she says something and I say WHAT and so she says WHAT. and we repeat WHAT for a while.

My Ca King quilt has made serious progress... I cut all fabrics, matched up patterns,sewed 3 strips together on each square,

now I have a few left to trim and make all 15" squared, to lay them all out and spread out the patterns and colors to decide which goes where and start sewing them together... but I think the patterns says a King uses 64 squares and I think I counted like 40something... so I might not have enough to even make a reg King quilt... so if not I will be putting it off until I either get more fabric or decide what to do instead. GRRRRRRRR..........

Adlanna's room is making slow progress, we have been moving her shelf decor, toys, books and now her clothes in there... but it's still a long ways from being done.. :(

Harry potter for those of you who live in a box came out on the 15th, I couldn't talk Chris into going to the midnight opening showing... so we haven't seen it yet.. But I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Grammy Sherie said...

Hey, Just a random answer to your question to Josie. She carried Bailey in the box and put it on the counter and them lifted her out. I got a random shot of her lifting her out of the box of goodies. I think that your quilt will be cute. So you really think that you need more blocks? That is strange.

Sounds like you are staying busy, sorry about your feline. Sad!

Thanks for letting us crash for a while on Sunday - it was a great time!

Love you,
Grammy!

heidijogoody said...

I love the belly shot! And also that first picture of Addie is just adorable! I love the cute little crown and boots :)

kevin and angie said...

you have been BUSY!!! i love the updates!! i didn't know you were a seamstress, i wish i were more like that!! oh... and if you haven't seen harry potter yet, just know that you will LOVE it!!! my favorite one by far. :)