Daisypath Anniversary tickers
I had to start a
new blog since this one is 99% full on pictures. If you want an invite please comment here or email me
The_royalfamily@msn.com
Thanks!


http://theroyalkingfamily2.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the 4th of July part 2











So sorry I had to break up this big long post, but I realize I take too many pictures... It's a weakness I have... but I do want to say I did cut and narrow it down. I know it doesn't seem like it to you... but I really truly did I had 233 to choose from and only picked these 55. So just enjoy.










































After the parade we came home to get food and unload Britt's car since they came straight from Eagle mountain to the parade. We ended up relaxing on the couch for a bit because it was getting HOT at the parade, and letting Adlanna nap. Britt and I started talking about the ultrasounds coming up... and I realized that I was 28weeks and she was 14weeks which meant when she was where I am now I will already have my baby! YEAH!!! Then I realized that I have 11weeks left is all *and 1 day now* and that is nearly done.. WOW times flies when your having fun!











We ate lunch and then it started raining... which stunk because it made it humid... the boys worked on the shed here and there getting the garage door put up... and so humid was not good for them, and us mommies were planning on a water party in the back yard... but despite the rain we played anyway because it was sunny and humid with rain not cold and dark. It was a lot of fun to watch all the kids have fun. AND for the RECORD Adlanna and Danika were in separate rooms when they got their suits on and they ended up in the same one... it wasn't planned... but sure was funny! And neither one of them could seem to keep their bottoms on.. I even pined Addie's but still no... so that's why they are bottomless at some point! :) HEE HEE














After we played for hours outside we started dinner... my mom and dad requested dutch oven potatoes so that meant it was BBQ night. We had steaks, BRATS, hot dogs, hamburgers ... then all the sides and dutch oven potatoes and corn on the cob... OH don't forget the watermelon (reg and seedless to appease Chris and Jaiden)It was good food...

The next post will have the ending to our holiday weekend and only like 20 pics. Then I will do an update from the weekend cause a lot has happened since then, including Adlanna's big girl room and exciting updates that way. :)

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Cute swimsuits! also that slide looks a little crazy! But it looks like they had lots of fun